Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One week ban from After Hours

Options
  • 08-03-2019 6:01pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 428 ✭✭

Your boy sephiroth_dude banned me for this post :
    But what more evidence should you need than a poster in this very thread who claims to be an expert cos like, she like listened to 100s of pointless podcasts, and oh wait, the clincher, she partook in at least 6 boards threads on the subject matter. :pac: :pac: :pac: :pac:

Don’t you dare question or oppose her for a second though or you’ll be labeled a paedo defender :D
    His reasoning was :
    You have been banned from After Hours for one week for being uncivil.

Typically, this means that you are posting in a needlessly aggressive or confrontational manner being disruptive on the forum or causing stress for the other members. We don't want that here.

He seems to have a hard on for me as he PM’d me twice when i pointed out a grossly unfair mod warning he issued to another user.

One PM he sent was -

“If you have problem with a mod decision report, stop acting the bollocks.”

I did report it.

His next was :

“Enjoy your ban ;)

He then proceeded to delete any post I made, even unrelated.

He then issued me a warning for asking him how the ban he threatened me with was coming along.

I asked him once.

His reasoning :

“Has been trolling me all day over a thread warning I gave in the michael jackson thread

Basically, yeah. All of the above. Not even hiding the biased modding anymore!

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

He seems to have a hard on for me

Any more of this sort of stuff and your thread will be locked

I will ask one of the CMods to have a look at your appeal

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 428 ✭✭JohnCreedon81

Let me rephrase, he seems to be slightly obsessed with me since I pointed out some very biased modding in the case of boggles and retro:electro who seph just happens to be very pally with.

Just checked the thread he barred me in. Seems he issued me a thread ban with a do not post again warning, but I never saw this, and he never PM’d me that warning.

<snip>

The PM from<snip> I was referring to in the first post above which was apparently deemed uncivil on my part.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Right I am closing this thread for now as there seems to have been a serious escalation of issues between yourself and another user. I need to consider what sanctions need to be applied before this appeal proceeds

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement