Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics and Mediums in Louth

Options
  • 15-07-2018 10:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

MOD NOTE: This thread for queries relating to psychics and mediums in the Louth area. While you may scoff at the notion, please refrain from posting unless you (a) have something useful to add or (b) want a weeks ban from this forum.

Hi if anyone has a number for the Francis the Drogheda medium could you please send it to me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭spongebob89

Ive nothing but bad to say about the sisters. I went to Francis and she was guessing everything got alot wrong she was real probing me to get information very generic assumptions were made.

I then made an appointment with mags in which I had to wait 3 months for to be told by te receptionist that they dont have me in at all my appointment was lost :)

Very bad expall together

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

I went to Francis and she was guessing everything got alot wrong she was real probing me to get information very generic assumptions were made.

sometimes they guess right and then they're a good medium ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭LCD

"60% of the time it works...every time". Brian Fantana

• Registered Users Posts: 1 she247

Hi does anyone have a current number for Frances or Margaret please

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,683 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Folks, please refrain from posting unless you can assist the OP please.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Amyco1111

Hi I have a number for Francis and it doesn't seem to work. Could someone pm me the new number for Francis or margaret please.

Advertisement