Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir keep billing me

Options
  • 08-03-2019 7:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

I had an account with air. We cancel this. They then sent us another bill. We got that sorted out. We've Returned all the equipment. We now have just received another bill for double the amount. I'm fed up with this I really am. I can't even ring them because my phone number and account number are no longer valid. How can they be billing me if I don't have a phone number or an account with them

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

Snap Happy wrote: »
    I had an account with air. We cancel this. They then sent us another bill. We got that sorted out. We've Returned all the equipment. We now have just received another bill for double the amount. I'm fed up with this I really am. I can't even ring them because my phone number and account number are no longer valid. How can they be billing me if I don't have a phone number or an account with them
    Hi Snap Happy

Can you pm me the following details and I will certainly look into this for you. 

Name
    Account Number
    1st line of address
    DOB
    Are you the account holder?

Many thanks ~

Linzi

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭WillyWonkaBar

+1 - Going through the same thing. Cancelled my account and just received a bill this morning for the account I had asked to be cancelled. Turns out they didn't cancel the account and now I have to ring up and waste my day listening to the Eir on-hold music.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

+1 - Going through the same thing. Cancelled my account and just received a bill this morning for the account I had asked to be cancelled. Turns out they didn't cancel the account and now I have to ring up and waste my day listening to the Eir on-hold music.
    Hi WillyWonkaBar

Could you pm me the following details and I can check your account. 

Name
    Account Number
    1st line of address
    DOB
    Are you the account holder?

Many thanks ~

Linzi

Advertisement