Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

law and French

Options
  • 08-03-2019 10:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

hi I'm interested in studying law and French.However I am unsure wheather I should go to ul ucc or nuig.Im unsure about ul because it says you only get a degree in law but not the French.I would also like to know the difference between the joint honours law and French degree in nuig and the law and French degree in ucc and why do you need so much more points for ucc ?

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭OMM 0000

Mandf wrote: »
    I am unsure wheather I should go to ul ucc or nuig.

Could you visit all three cities with your parents? Walk around the college, feel the vibe of the place.

I think the most important thing - happiness-wise - in college is the friends you make.
    I would also like to know the difference between the joint honours law and French degree in nuig and the law and French degree in ucc

I can't give advice on this. Perhaps contact both colleges and ask for prospectuses on each course. Also you could try asking specific questions in the NUIG and UCC forums here on boards.
    why do you need so much more points for ucc ?

Because more people want to do it.

The higher the demand, the higher the points.

Advertisement