Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

14.99 s only plan

Options
  • 09-03-2019 5:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hi,

I moved to the 14.99 sim only plan as my previous 19.99 plan went up.I have just gotten my first bill and it is near 27 euro with vat which I was not told about.i was told it would be 14.99 for 6 months and that was inclusive of vat.
    Can someone help me with this? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Davidwhit1 wrote: »
    Hi,

I moved to the 14.99 sim only plan as my previous 19.99 plan went up.I have just gotten my first bill and it is near 27 euro with vat which I was not told about.i was told it would be 14.99 for 6 months and that was inclusive of vat.
    What are the billing date ranges and corresponding amounts?
    The €27 could be right but you should have got a credit for the part of the €19.99 that had been paid in advance. Possible will be on the next bill.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

Davidwhit1 wrote: »
    Hi,

Hi Davidwhit1

Can you pm me the following details and I will look into this for you.

Name
    Account Number
    1st line of address
    DOB
    Are you the account holder?

Many thanks

Linzi

Advertisement