Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 30 matchday

1171819202123»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

SlickRic wrote: »

An OR lower than my GW score. Living the FF dream right there!

Still waiting for it to go tits up. Plenty of time yet.

You could win it!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Keep dreaming, buddy. That's epic going

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

72(-4) up to 14k from 20k. Have to manage with just a TC chip left though and only 8 possible starters for next gw

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

km79 wrote: »
    You could win it!!!!!

Lol.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Halved my rank from 90k to 45k with 83, I'm in ****e enough shape for next week though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Lol.

Why not ? You are 78th!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Just be sure to stick the TC on PVA in his DGW?

Seriously, you're playing an absolute blinder, but you're an excellent player so it's no real surprise. Keep it up, however you're doing it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,148 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

62 this week. Up around 7k places to 38k overall. All aboard the free hit train this week!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭tailgunner

66 (-4). Very surprised to see a green arrow after an awful day yesterday.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

75. Son and Salah our for Sterling and Mane now really paying off in spaces. More importantly, most in my league scored 30-something. Massive gameweek.

I’ll probably reinvest -8 back into the team for the blanks.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Superb. Keep it going.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Up from 84k to 78k. I'll take it. Hazard and Jimenez goals were great.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Excellent stuff man.

Keep going. Have you got all your chips left?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,703 ✭✭✭Cartman78

60(-4) so still treading water really.

Mix of red and green arrows...OR 49K so basically haven't moved since GW22.

Captaining Salah has been costly in recent weeks, he's been close to hauls so it's very frustrating.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

68 points.

Capitalised on my green arrow from last gameweek with another green this gameweek. Up from 30k to 21k.

My transfer of Auba to Higuain didn't work out unfortunately but was sick of the Arsenal lad in my team.

Chip season should make for an exciting run-in now.

Excellent stuff man.

Keep going. Have you got all your chips left?

yes.

may -4 this week to get 10 players. then the play is FH in 32, get through 33, WC in 34, and see where the BB and TC might suit best.

it's a small complaint (as if I can have any with where I'm at!) but my team value is a shambles. i just hope it doesn't cost me too much as I'd say most wildcarders will have at least one extra big hitter. essentially I have Vardy instead of Aguero at the minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭CSWS101

yes.

may -4 this week to get 10 players. then the play is FH in 32, get through 33, WC in 34, and see where the BB and TC might suit best.

it's a small complaint (as if I can have any with where I'm at!) but my team value is a shambles. i just hope it doesn't cost me too much as I'd say most wildcarders will have at least one extra big hitter. essentially I have Vardy instead of Aguero at the minute.

What's your TV?

CSWS101 wrote: »
    What's your TV?

just checked it there.

i'm going to look very foolish here now potentially, but my TV is 105.7. a lot of that is tied up in Pogba and Jimenez though.

that TV, embarrassingly, is far better than I thought. I assumed it was a lot worse as I lost 0.5 on Wilson, 0.3 on Laporte and lost 0.2 on Sane.

i know there are better out there, however.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

just checked it there.

i'm going to look very foolish here now potentially, but my TV is 105.7. a lot of that is tied up in Pogba and Jimenez though.

that TV, embarrassingly, is far better than I thought. I assumed it was a lot worse as I lost 0.5 on Wilson, 0.3 on Laporte and lost 0.2 on Sane.

i know there are better out there, however.

Well done SlickRic, you know we will all be rooting for you here.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭supasoumi99

33 points this week :( Have had a shocker of a few weeks! Gone from top 5k to 15k since planning for these DGWs and Blanks and seem to have lost all momentum! No WC left either so not sure how I am going to salvage things from here...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,931 ✭✭✭shmeee

33 points this week :( Have had a shocker of a few weeks! Gone from top 5k to 15k since planning for these DGWs and Blanks and seem to have lost all momentum! No WC left either so not sure how I am going to salvage things from here...

Likewise, I've been reading so much into the Doubles and Blanks, I've made a balls of the last few gameweeks.

I've WC but no FH. I'm just going to plough head first into a WC in GW32.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭POKERKING

yes.

Do many of the guys ahead have all their chips? How many points off top are you?

Great run, keep it up!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

I've got from 12k to 72k and not been planning for it at all lol! I'm hoping these tricky weeks can recover some of the ground lost.

POKERKING wrote: »
    Do many of the guys ahead have all their chips? How many points off top are you?

Great run, keep it up!

No idea about chips. I work off the assumption that at least half will have them all. But I honestly have no clue.

I'm 105 off the top. I'm on 1965.

There's part of me wondering if there's a strategy that allows me have FH or BB in GW38.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,931 ✭✭✭shmeee

No idea about chips. I work off the assumption that at least half will have them all. But I honestly have no clue.

I'm 105 off the top. I'm on 1965.

There's part of me wondering if there's a strategy that allows me have FH or BB in GW38.

Someone posted a link here to the chip status of the top 10k OR. Can't remember the site, but the majority of players in the top 10k had nearly all their chips intact at the time a number of weeks ago.

Advertisement