Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

From no one dealing with a query to two . .

• 09-03-2019 10:28am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭

I want to cancel eir and move to a different provider which is better value. Despite numerous attempts I resorted to making a complaint to ccm@eir.ie . I then discovered , according to Linzi that this email address was not active.

Despite this I then received a phone call on wednesday 6th and was told I would lose my phone number if I did so which I was unhappy with. The caller said that I could retain it if I switched to a new provider by giving them the UAN so I agreed to take this approach.

Yesterday I was away and forgot my phone but arrived home at 11pm . I have one missed call from the same number as wednesday night as well as an email saying the account was cancelled and my internet disappeared at 0100.

Why did this happen?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

I want to cancel eir and move to a different provider which is better value. Despite numerous attempts I resorted to making a complaint to ccm@eir.ie . I then discovered , according to Linzi that this email address was not active.

Despite this I then received a phone call on wednesday 6th and was told I would lose my phone number if I did so which I was unhappy with. The caller said that I could retain it if I switched to a new provider by giving them the UAN so I agreed to take this approach.

Yesterday I was away and forgot my phone but arrived home at 11pm . I have one missed call from the same number as wednesday night as well as an email saying the account was cancelled and my internet disappeared at 0100.

Why did this happen?
    Hi BrianBoru00, 

Sorry to hear your services have been cancelled. 

Could you PM the following details and I will certainly look into this?
    1. registered Name
    2. Registered Address
    3. Account Number
    4. DOB
    5. Are you the Account Holder?

Thanks, 
    Grainne

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭BrianBoru00

Hi BrianBoru00, 

1. registered Name
    2. Registered Address
    3. Account Number
    4. DOB

Thanks, 
    Grainne

Is there perhaps anyone in managerial position working with eir.

I ve had two different phone calls from eir after my complaint email ( which according to your selves is not active ) with two different outcomes and im now without broadband since friday night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

Hi BrianBoru00, 

1. registered Name
    2. Registered Address
    3. Account Number
    4. DOB

Thanks, 
    Grainne

Is there perhaps anyone in managerial position working with eir.

I ve had two different phone calls from eir after my complaint email ( which according to your selves is not active ) with two different outcomes and im now without broadband since friday night
    Hi BrianBoru00, 

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience that this has caused you. 

I would advise to follow up on your complaint on this link 
    The agent that was dealing with your complaint will respond to you. 

Thanks, 
    Grainne

Advertisement