Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kaleidoscope 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭corm500

endainoz wrote: »
    Also have a discount code, if anyone wants it, give me a shout
    Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

Pm me for discount code

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭johnnykilo

I have 2 loyalty codes if anyone wants to try them, just PM me.

Jesus, Ticketmaster truly are stupid *****! I've bought tickets to all but 2 EPs. For the first couple of years they introduced the loyalty scheme they sent me the 3 or more loyalty code emails, as expected.

Then the last 3 years for some reason they only sent me the 2 EPs loyalty code and for the last 3 years I'd have to tweet them and explain the situation wait for a week before they eventually sorted it and sent me the right code.

That was until this year where I did the same thing but the loyalty tickets sold out within hours and they never bothered their hole getting back to me. But yet now they sent me the 3 or more EPs loyalty code for this thing! :rolleyes:

EDIT: I've given out both codes now. Hopefully they work.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,618 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Discount code here too if anyone wants one

Edit : code gone

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭pajosjunkbox

Can I get a discount code. Going to bring the family

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭cailinoBAC

Am I blind or where are the details of early bird prices on the website?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭danois

I would love a discount code if anyone has a spare. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭ja1986

Hey Im thinking of bringing my two girls 3,and 5 with me glamping. I can't see any option on the website for pricing. Also, can I only avail of early bird tickets if I have a loyalty code? Guys Iv never been glamping before,,, does this include shower facilities at all does anyone know. Thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

danois wrote: »
    I would love a discount code if anyone has a spare. Thanks
    sent :)

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭corm500

ja1986 wrote: »
    Hey Im thinking of bringing my two girls 3,and 5 with me glamping. I can't see any option on the website for pricing. Also, can I only avail of early bird tickets if I have a loyalty code? Guys Iv never been glamping before,,, does this include shower facilities at all does anyone know. Thanks in advance

There is a link on the camping section of the website that brings you to an external site for the glamping options and pricing. I would say that showers are included.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭ja1986

corm500 wrote: »
    There is a link on the camping section of the website that brings you to an external site for the glamping options and pricing. I would say that showers are included.

Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭rainbowdrop

I have a discount code if anyone wants it.

Won't be going myself, but I think it looks like a great little festival for a family with kids that don't want the madness of a bigger festival......

PM for code

• Registered Users Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭rainbowdrop

I have a discount code if anyone wants it.

Won't be going myself, but I think it looks like a great little festival for a family with kids that don't want the madness of a bigger festival......

PM for code

Code gone!!

If anyone else has a code please pm

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Fortyjocks

If any spare codes going one would be appreciated, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 34 murmer

If anyone else has a code please pm

Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Wooderson

Fortyjocks wrote: »
    If any spare codes going one would be appreciated, thanks

Sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭LowOdour

One of the kids keeps asking us to bring them with us to EP (unlikely as its probably the only weekend myself and missus have away all year). So might be tempted by this.

So, couple of questions.
    Plan would be to get family weekend ticket and car camping....total would be around €200. I'm still confused on the pricing, but that is that right?

Loyalty code will only be useful for non family weekend camping ticket, correct?

Wonder will the weekend cover costs of kids activities at the festival...or will it be a very expensive weekend keeping kids entertained.

When I bring kids to see King Kong Company, how will I explain what is going on Donkey Jaw is played?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,005 ✭✭✭endainoz

LowOdour wrote:
    When I bring kids to see King Kong Company, how will I explain what is going on Donkey Jaw is played?

Tell them "I'm gettin nothin off that" is about sweets or something, kids love that right? Is it obvious I don't have kids?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,544 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

I have a discount code too if anyone wants it they can send me a PM.

Edit: Sent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭johnytwentyten

LowOdour wrote: »
    One of the kids keeps asking us to bring them with us to EP (unlikely as its probably the only weekend myself and missus have away all year). So might be tempted by this.

So, couple of questions.
    Plan would be to get family weekend ticket and car camping....total would be around €200. I'm still confused on the pricing, but that is that right?

Loyalty code will only be useful for non family weekend camping ticket, correct?

Wonder will the weekend cover costs of kids activities at the festival...or will it be a very expensive weekend keeping kids entertained.

The early bird tickets are just for anyone right? Like first come first served?

I'd be disappointed if the activities werent free with the camping ticket, would have to be made clear otherwise,

As far as I can remember you didn't have to pay for activities in EP so I'd hope this would be the same

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭antfin

I have a loyalty discount code if anyone needs one.

Edit: PM Sent

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭charlietully

K12RNG4LJQ fill your boots

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

Got code for '1 or 2 picnics', is there a 3 picnics code with more of a reduction?

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭johnytwentyten

I have a code if someone wants to PM me for it

(Now gone)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭Thundercats Ho

K3FZKQFXD1

First up, best dressed.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Am I correct in saying that the Early Bird ticket of €105 for a family is available to all comers on a first come first first served, and the loyalty codes are only applicable if you don't get the Early Bird?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭judeboy101

Missus really wants to go but I'm worried that all the kid centric activities will be pay and play, what's the story at other festivals that have kid activities?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭cailinoBAC

BaZmO* wrote: »
    Am I correct in saying that the Early Bird ticket of €105 for a family is available to all comers on a first come first first served, and the loyalty codes are only applicable if you don't get the Early Bird?
    Curious about this too, but don't actually see early bird prices on their website?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,592 ✭✭✭Penfailed

judeboy101 wrote: »
    Missus really wants to go but I'm worried that all the kid centric activities will be pay and play, what's the story at other festivals that have kid activities?

Depends. Usually free unless it's the funfair ride type of thing where you pay per ride.

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

Advertisement