Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kaleidoscope 2019

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭judeboy101

there was no option to purchase car park ticket with early bird, htf do i get one?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

judeboy101 wrote: »
    there was no option to purchase car park ticket with early bird, htf do i get one?

I think they're all gone. Only Campervan tickets left

BaZmO* wrote: »
    I think they're all gone. Only Campervan tickets left

the earlybird tickets or the carpark tickets?

the earlybird tickets or the carpark tickets?

I'd say the early bird tickets are well gone by now. I was referring to the

"Campervan / Caravan / Car Camping Pass" tickets, of which only the Campervan Passes are left.

I'd say the early bird tickets are well gone by now. I was referring to the

"Campervan / Caravan / Car Camping Pass" tickets, of which only the Campervan Passes are left.

got the early bird tickets, great value, but there was no option when i bought them to buy a car park pass for 6 yoyos. that option is there for full price tickets. so im now left with 2 adult and 3 kids and no way to park the car lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭corm500

got the early bird tickets, great value, but there was no option when i bought them to buy a car park pass for 6 yoyos. that option is there for full price tickets. so im now left with 2 adult and 3 kids and no way to park the car lol

I got an extra car park ticket at €6.35 when booking, not realising that the caravan ticket included a car space. If the car park ticket is not tied to my ticket then I will sort you out.

Don't worry, there'll be parking available on the day. It's not as if they'll be turning people away!

I still can't get over the €17.50 delivery charge for the Car Pass tickets. If ever there was an example of price gouging!

corm500 wrote: »
    I got an extra car park ticket at €6.35 when booking, not realising that the caravan ticket included a car space. If the car park ticket is not tied to my ticket then I will sort you out.

got it sorted, went back on website, booked a "babe in arms ticket" for free and it gave me the option of buying the car park ticket for 6:35

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭holygoaliefc

Booked the campervan parking and reluctantly accepted the crazy 17.50 postal charge....in the confirmation email it states delivery is by DHL, at least that explains the cost but really is that wholly necessary

• Registered Users Posts: 10,655 ✭✭✭✭MJohnston

If it's like Electric Picnic, the campervan/caravan/car-camping passes will be an A4 sheet of coloured paper with adhesive around the sides, delivered in a plain old C4 envelope. It's an absolute rip-off racket - if you sent the same thing with An Post's Registered Post, it would only cost €8.20.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Got an early bird ticket and a car pass for €6.35 also. As we live only five minutes away, the car will be useful for seats, blankets etc. We will also have the comfort of our own home afterwards each night!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,358 ✭✭✭Tefral

got it sorted, went back on website, booked a "babe in arms ticket" for free and it gave me the option of buying the car park ticket for 6:35

How do i get the baby ticket? didnt see an option for that one?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭nc6000

I got distracted this morning by a power cut so only looking at tickets now. The early birds look to be gone and tickets for two adults and two kids looks to be heading towards €400 with parking etc which isn't really worth it for that line-up.

Tefral wrote: »
    How do i get the baby ticket? didnt see an option for that one?

Was bottom option in tickets as u scroll down after selecting weekend camping

nc6000 wrote: »
    I got distracted this morning by a power cut so only looking at tickets now. The early birds look to be gone and tickets for two adults and two kids looks to be heading towards €400 with parking etc which isn't really worth it for that line-up.

You could pick up a couple of early bird EP tickets for that amount!

nc6000 wrote: »

Loyalty code?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭nc6000

Loyalty code?

Those are the prices after I enter my loyalty code if that's what you mean.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭oLoonatic

I couldnt justify paying for car camping pass considering they were nearly the same price as the early bird tickets, due to all the extra charges. Camping in the open for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

MJohnston wrote: »
    It might be one of the best features of Body and Soul that they don't use Ticketmaster

either that or freeflow... I think I will go with freeflow.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

MJohnston wrote: »
    It might be one of the best features of Body and Soul that they don't use Ticketmaster

But they asl for ten euro to change the name on the ticket if you transfer it to someone else

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,655 ✭✭✭✭MJohnston

But they asl for ten euro to change the name on the ticket if you transfer it to someone else

I think that's Ticketbooth rather than Body and Soul asking for that (Body and Soul don't actually check the name matches anything, so there's no need)

complete novice here, so ill ask the stupid questions now. There are 5 of us going 2 adult 3 kids on a family camping ticket.

q1 when u arrive is it first come first served on where you pitch or do they have slots where you can pitch your tent?

q2 can you bring any size tent?

q3 can you bring and pitch 2 tents or does family mean one tent per family?

q4 any recomendations for a tent for 5 ppl?

thanks

complete novice here, so ill ask the stupid questions now. There are 5 of us going 2 adult 3 kids on a family camping ticket.

q1 when u arrive is it first come first served on where you pitch or do they have slots where you can pitch your tent?

q2 can you bring any size tent?

q3 can you bring and pitch 2 tents or does family mean one tent per family?

q4 any recomendations for a tent for 5 ppl?

thanks

Q1 For the Car Camping you’re assigned a spot on a first come first served basis. If you want to be together you have to arrive together. No holding spots. For normal camping it’s generally a free for all.

Q2 Pretty much.

Q3 For Camping it’s one tent as you’re assigned a pitch. Normal camping you could have a tent each.

Q5 Halford is good for tents. Just check reviews.

Q1 For the Car Camping you’re assigned a spot on a first come first served basis. If you want to be together you have to arrive together. No holding spots. For normal camping it’s generally a free for all.

Q2 Pretty much.

Q3 For Camping it’s one tent as you’re assigned a pitch. Normal camping you could have a tent each.

Q5 Halford is good for tents. Just check reviews.

didnt go with car camping in the end , decided on old school park and walk . does that still mean you get an assigned pitch or does it mean a free for all in the camping field

thanks in advance

didnt go with car camping in the end , decided on old school park and walk . does that still mean you get an assigned pitch or does it mean a free for all in the camping field

thanks in advance

Generally camping is normally a free for all. First up best dressed.

I emailed Ticketmaster and asked them about the parking for general camping and they replied saying that they couldn’t confirm parking arrangements as they are only a ticket seller. Asked me if I wanted the €6 ticket added to my purchased. I said yes just to be sure.

Generally camping is normally a free for all. First up best dressed.

I emailed Ticketmaster and asked them about the parking for general camping and they replied saying that they couldn’t confirm parking arrangements as they are only a ticket seller. Asked me if I wanted the €6 ticket added to my purchased. I said yes just to be sure.

i emailed kaleioscope they said u can pay for general parking on the day if u didnt get one when booking. thanks for info

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭sasco

I checked with them about ordinary car parking also and they said you can pay on arrival but didn't give a price.

On Ticketmaster the reduced car park rate is €6.35 and full price is €23 so I bought through Ticketmaster in case they charge €23 on the day.

sasco wrote: »
    I checked with them about ordinary car parking also and they said you can pay on arrival but didn't give a price.

On Ticketmaster the reduced car park rate is €6.35 and full price is €23 so I bought through Ticketmaster in case they charge €23 on the day.

That €23 price will cause havoc on the day I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Fortyjocks

sasco wrote: »

Is there an option to do this on Ticketmaster if going for one day non camping as I couldn't see that option?

• Advertisement

Fortyjocks wrote: »
    Is there an option to do this on Ticketmaster if going for one day non camping as I couldn't see that option?

There was an option to do it when booking your ticket. I missed it though.

I just sent them a message though their website and referenced my booking number and they added the parking ticket to my booking.

Advertisement