Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kaleidoscope 2019

Options
1242526272830»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭blueberrypie

Tickets are great value again this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Yeah pricing is really good again, except for the parking which gone from €6 to €20. Obviously trying to claw back some some revenue from the parking beside your debacle that happened this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 suemcdik

I'm still chasing my voucher.......they had been engaging through message for a while but now its just radio silence.

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭princemuzzy

If any kind user who went last year and isn't going this year would like to share a code I'd greatly appreciate it

• Registered Users Posts: 5 QueenBitch

Have been trying to get a refund from these guys for the car camping and getting radio silence for at least the last seven emails only to recieve this today from them -

We will be sending out a link and discount code to Car Camping customers before tickets go on sale on Friday, which will give you access to tickets. You do not need to be registered as a Verified Fan for this code to work so you will be able to avail of the car camping discount whether you are registered or not!

Kindest regards,
    Kaleidoscope��

Anyone else get this? Is it tickets instead of a cash refund or a guaranteed shot at the early bird tickets or what? Head is melted at this stage

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Loads of cars in a camping area with kids sounds dangerous

• Registered Users Posts: 6 suemcdik

QueenBitch wrote: »
    Have been trying to get a refund from these guys for the car camping and getting radio silence for at least the last seven emails only to recieve this today from them -

We will be sending out a link and discount code to Car Camping customers before tickets go on sale on Friday, which will give you access to tickets. You do not need to be registered as a Verified Fan for this code to work so you will be able to avail of the car camping discount whether you are registered or not!

Kindest regards,
    Kaleidoscope��

Anyone else get this? Is it tickets instead of a cash refund or a guaranteed shot at the early bird tickets or what? Head is melted at this stage

The discount code is basically a voucher to the value of the car camping ticket from last year. I know some people opted to receive a cheque. I opted for the voucher as the prices didnt rise considerably and kids want to go again. Still waiting to receive the code thou, they're cutting it fine with tickets on sale Friday morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

bigpink wrote: »
    Loads of cars in a camping area with kids sounds dangerous

That's why they cancelled the car camping last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭paulhardman

I know there's a few people that have asked, but if anyone has a spare presale code they're not using for 2020 I would greatly appreciate it....

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭starbaby2003

Just got tickets there. It really is amazing value €155 including car ticket for a family of four. Be warned that there are 2Xadult tickets by default in your basket.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭KGLady

Just got tickets there. It really is amazing value €155 including car ticket for a family of four. Be warned that there are 2Xadult tickets by default in your basket.

The very discounted e32family tickets are all gone, I couldn't get them by 9:15 this morning. That said there's still the e44 family ones (plus 1.79 fee each) so we got sorted. Car parking we paid a tenner for last year but its e20 now and there's also another 2.50 ticketmaster fee on that one too.

Unquestionably worth it at roughly e50 a head. Fingers crossed for a stunner of a weekend when it comes round!

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭chuck eastwood

Just tried to buy there but is it just a presale now ?. Love to bring the kids so if anyone had a spare code I would be grateful

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭gandalfio

Most grateful if anyone has a spare code to unlock the tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭reni10

Any spare codes would be appreciated too.

Thanks in advance!

Have the people looking for codes tried summer2020 Apparently it works.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭reni10

Does not work for me!

Any other codes?

reni10 wrote: »
    Does not work for me!

Any other codes?
    I just tried it and it worked.
    Should be all caps

SUMMER2020

reni10 wrote: »
    Does not work for me!

Any other codes?
    I just tried it and it worked.
    Should be all caps

SUMMER2020

• Registered Users Posts: 5 QueenBitch

SUMMER2020 or 2AEFN6S3 should work. Good luck!

Advertisement