Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork - Roscoff Brittany Ferries Access to Dog Friendly cabins

Options
  • 09-03-2019 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hello,
    I hope this is the right forum! Has anyone taken their dog to France on the Connemara. I know they have dog friendly cabins but am trying to find out how challenging accessing the cabin deck is as it's via a stairs that is exposed. Our dog is 10 years old and would be fine going up but coming down could be a problem depending on how steep / exposed the stairs are. she's just a bit too heavy to carry. I've asked BF if they have a photo of the stairs but they are reluctant to give me any information so it's impossible to make an informed decision. I know it's a longshot that someone here can help me but I'll live in hope. TIA

Advertisement