If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New TV

Options
  • 09-03-2019 7:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,438 ✭✭✭

Hi all
    I have a Samsung ue40mu6120.
    Was watching the golf, screen flickers, thought it was sky and changed channels, The was a white light between screen and bezel. Went over and put thumb on screen and it’s a gonner. I noticed a crack on the side and back of the bezel where the light was. It’s only 15 months old, but I have no idea where the crack came from , so a claim not likely.

Anyway, I need a new tv, 43 inch min, 4K and needs dnla to connect to my nas.

Would prefer center stand / base, not one with legs either end, but may consider if it’s a really good tv.

€500 ish..Recommendations ? ( would be nice if it came with your infamous guarantee )

Thanks

DT

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.