Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Mario vs Sonic - SONIC WORLD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Angus WW wrote:
    A worthy answer Dessie, one i'd like to trust, but as there is only 3 voices so far, i'd trust yours over Vernons so far.

So quick to anger Angus.

Even at this early stage.

Very worrying.

Extremely in fact.

Never mind, more will post before I cast my judgement.

:D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Flip sake Angus

I asked a simple question.

Very odd you beat about the bush rather than answer.

Easily suspect, however lots yet to post.

Dear me, aren't you the seditious one.

Angus WW wrote:
    Dear me, aren't you the seditious one.

Seditious, or special? Time will tell ;)

So quick to anger Angus.

Even at this early stage.

Very worrying.

Extremely in fact.

Never mind, more will post before I cast my judgement.

What anger do you speak of? Mere words and feelings.
    Why you worry so about ones persons feelings about you worries me more than I fear you worry at all.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

giphy.gif

Anyone awake? I'm not Batman

I'm still awake Mary lass. Donna I ken you not batman, for I am so.

Angus WW wrote: »
    I'm still awake Mary lass. Donna I ken you not batman, for I am so.

Nah I'm from the land of Hedgehogs, Echidnas, Flying squirrels and such

F3bx2p1Nh2c

Booo Mario! I'l be around for ages still. Only just started my shift an hour or so ago.

If the two threads ever get merged I don't think I'll trust the "good guys" from the other island because this is Mario vs Sonic and more so because Mario is a massive racist

• Advertisement

Wakey wakey, eggs & Bakey
    16. Munch will take place at 10am and Lynch at 9pm. The first game action will be the first lynch on Sunday at 9pm. THIS MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.

Has me kinda worried. Guessing the wolves have some way behind the scenes to take the first action away from the village

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Morning all.

Initial thoughts are I love starting with a small group. 10 people really means it's easy to form opinions on everyone, and hard to hide. 4 rolled goods, 3 rolled bads, and 3 unknowns. So you'd imagine 7 vs 3.

Though, someone correct me if I'm wrong, it doesn't actually specify an exact number of baddies. I'd be attributing the vagueness of win conditions to a possible dimension collapse for now though.

I hate the thoughts of evil shamans.

Also, no "There are no tasks" warning, coupled with the fact the first scheduled kills can change (as Mary pointed out) means I'm already throwing people who are giffing into a Suspects pile.

Those numbers make sense Phil especially seeing as we have 3 confirmed baddies & 4 goodies on the other thread too. I would not expect many if any of the unknows (3 per thread) would be bad as unless the bad teams have to compete for kills we have 1 confirmed goodie killed per day on both threads at Munch time cos they cannot kill other bad team members. Thats a lot of goodies dying imo so Most likely they are NRVs. That said who knows when / if the threads will be merged.

Phil WW wrote:
    Also, no "There are no tasks" warning, coupled with the fact the first scheduled kills can change (as Mary pointed out) means I'm already throwing people who are giffing into a Suspects pile.

Morning Phillip. Methinks you need to re read the OP regarding that one.

Morning Phillip. Methinks you need to re read the OP regarding that one.

Can you say what he got wrong? I saw no mention of tasks and the only mention of gifs was

14. Have fun guys, we encourage fun poking, memes, gifs, videos and such and such.

I'm not watching people who post gifs specifically like he is but there is nothing saying tasks if there were any wouldn't be gifs. Though I would hope the game could still be fun and people would not be force to avoid posting the things mentioned above

Mary, I like you :P You've answered before I could get there. But yeah, I don't see anything about there being no tasks.

Mary WW wrote:
    I'm not watching people who post gifs specifically like he is but there is nothing saying tasks if there were any wouldn't be gifs. Though I would hope the game could still be fun and people would not be force to avoid posting the things mentioned above

No that's exactly it. Watching for people who post gifs is a red herring and very odd when the mods encourage players to post them.

No that's exactly it. Watching for people who post gifs is a red herring and very odd when the mods encourage players to post them.

I probably should have thrown a smilie or something, but when I say things like "I'm keeping an eye on the giffers", I mean that I'm keeping an eye on people trying to sneak by tasks in general.

Phil WW wrote:
    I probably should have thrown a smilie or something, but when I say things like "I'm keeping an eye on the giffers", I mean that I'm keeping an eye on people trying to sneak by tasks in general.

But it's very generic Phil. There's been two people posting pics in the thread since the game started and not everyone has posted.

So you're immediately shading me and Angus based off gif posting without actually coming out and saying our names.

That's wolfy behaviour :)

Ah come back Phil, I was only shooting the breeze with ya on a Sunday morning. :)

• Advertisement

But it's very generic Phil. There's been two people posting pics in the thread since the game started and not everyone has posted.

So you're immediately shading me and Angus based off gif posting without actually coming out and saying our names.

That's wolfy behaviour :)

Mate, you're being super jumpy if you took that post as some personal shot against yourself, and trying to drag Angus in too is interesting.

Still, at least I've got a larger read on yourself anyway. Considering we're just starting, it's curious that you're trying to drag yourself into a big argument over a very general initial thought. But hopefully I can count on others to start getting as involved as you are.

Phil WW wrote: »
    Mate, you're being super jumpy if you took that post as some personal shot against yourself, and trying to drag Angus in too is interesting.

Still, at least I've got a larger read on yourself anyway. Considering we're just starting, it's curious that you're trying to drag yourself into a big argument over a very general initial thought. But hopefully I can count on others to start getting as involved as you are.

Au contraire Phillip... You specifically said:

So clearly shading me and Angus for posting gifs as the game began. I'm not being jumpy, you're the one trying to lightly shade people for giffing based off tasks (when have gifs ever been tasks btw).

Don't be twisting around on me for calling you out on your wolfy shading behaviour

Only half of the Sonic World inhabitants have posted. Technically it is Day 0 but then again the first lynch is today unless subject to change happens. Hopefully more get on anyway as we really need something to vote off

Mary WW wrote: »
    Only half of the Sonic World inhabitants have posted. Technically it is Day 0 but then again the first lynch is today unless subject to change happens. Hopefully more get on anyway as we really need something to vote off

Yup, early days yet. Hopefully all have posted before that so we can get a read.

Vernon, I've got zero intention of getting into a spat with you cause you're paranoid over a post that was quite literally labelled as "initial thoughts", especially since I have a feeling it's fuelled in part by the fact only three of us are actually posting this morning.

Brendan WW
    Clodagh WW
    Gabriel WW
    Katie WW
    Liam WW

All to post.

Vernon, I've got zero intention of getting into a spat with you cause you're paranoid over a post that was quite literally labelled as "initial thoughts", especially since I have a feeling it's fuelled in part by the fact only three of us are actually posting this morning.

Brendan WW
    Clodagh WW
    Gabriel WW
    Katie WW
    Liam WW

All to post.

And yet... you were quite happy to throw giffers into a suspects pile :)

And yet... you were quite happy to throw giffers into a suspects pile :)

With, like, 10 posts and nothing else to draw attention yet? Sure, as a throwaway thought.

Trust me Vernon, I've numerous other reasons to be worried about you now anyway. But I've also zero intentions of getting into a spat because we're the only ones posting.

With, like, 10 posts and nothing else to draw attention yet? Sure, as a throwaway thought.

Trust me Vernon, I've numerous other reasons to be worried about you now anyway. But I've also zero intentions of getting into a spat because we're the only ones posting.

:pac: More shade.

Point out those reasons to the three of us rather than just chuck it out there.

Also in your endeavour to appear as a good villager you ignored the likely fact there are goodie tasks as well :)

Not ignored it at all Vernon. Just not gonna be dragged down a rabbit hole this morning. Would rather get a read of the field before I tunnel one person. ;)

• Advertisement

Not ignored it at all Vernon. Just not gonna be dragged down a rabbit hole this morning. Would rather get a read of the field before I tunnel one person. ;)

:D Admitting to tunnelling already?

Oh dearie me Phil this exchange isn't going well for you :pac:

Advertisement