Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Mario vs Sonic - SONIC WORLD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    I don't care :pac: I'm lock clear. I said it earlier, everyone should placeholder early as a result of the lynch rules in the OP.

Angus knows the score :)

I placeholdered easily. Problem was it was on Angus :(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

I'm thinking it might hand us our two wolves if Steve flips town

You've done the math too, yeah? :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Name the two wolves it gives us.

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    I placeholdered easily. Problem was it was on Angus :(

early

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Name the two wolves it gives us.

Gabs and Phil

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Shoot steve and if he's village lynch gabs?

Gabs and Phil

Wait, what?

Oh for.....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Right, so Vernon and Desmond are hardly both evil and Vernon was in very early on Liam so it was hardly him. That leaves at least one of Mary, Steve and Clodagh (assuming Angus is legit).

Steve why did you vote for Angus? I know why Phil did but not sure about you.

I said it three times. Initial reasons in the FFA. Angus first choice in a subsequent post, and again in a response one of your own posts!

I get that you're not my biggest fan 'cause I've FFA'd you twice though.

Steve WW wrote: »
    If you shot Katie today, how could you shoot somebody else after 9pm?
    i could shoot anytime since 9pm last night. next bullet 9pm tonight.

Was my answer not to your liking?

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Shoot Steve, Phil is grand.
    Gabs and Phil
    Phil WW wrote: »
    Wait, what?

Oh for.....

This is why Phil ;)

• Advertisement

giphy.gif

Calm down and stop over reacting, that's why I want Steve shot

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

I said it three times. Initial reasons in the FFA. Angus first choice in a subsequent post, and again in a response one of your own posts!

I get that you're not my biggest fan 'cause I've FFA'd you twice though.

FFA was definitely before his claim, I'm searching on mobile but were the others before or after his claim?

I don't care if people FFA me, if they've actually got a reason

I’m a little stuck on choosing a target. Liam is dead and Vernon and Des are looking less wolfie since the lynch (those from my FFA). I’ve nothing on Steve but I’m running out of alternatives as Phil and Mary are more villagery to me. That only leaves Gabriel (I think, unless I’ve missed someone) and I’ve nothing on him either so it’s much of a muchness between him and Steve.

Was my answer not to your liking?

Nah, it made sense, so I didn't need to ask anything else.

Look, I'm not a baddie. Maybe a bit crap at choosing lynch people (can't say for sure yet, ' cause I went with what I saw as more popular opinion today instead of throwing away a lynch).

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    I’m a little stuck on choosing a target. Liam is dead and Vernon and Des are looking less wolfie since the lynch (those from my FFA). I’ve nothing on Steve but I’m running out of alternatives as Phil and Mary are more villagery to me. That only leaves Gabriel (I think, unless I’ve missed someone) and I’ve nothing on him either so it’s much of a muchness between him and Steve.

Leave Gabriel, if Steve flips good I think our wolves are exactly Gabs and Phil.

Leave Gabriel, if Steve flips good I think our wolves are exactly Gabs and Phil.

That being said I don't Gabs shot because raisons

Why?

Calm down and stop over reacting, that's why I want Steve shot

So, here's where I am now.

You, me and Angus have had bad games. Tearing strips out of each other while the wolves hid in the bushes. But somehow, somehow, we've managed to stumble into killing one wolf, and have whittled down the unknowns to an extent I genuinely don't think we can screw this up now.

So this is me, saying I've realised we're all good. This is me saying that my "bad game" is over. Cause I've left the tunnel.

Steve dying at least shows me who the final two baddies are. And if killing Steve means it speeds up my death, at least you'll come to the same realisation I have tomorrow. Cause say Steve does show good, and you and Angus decide to off me based on it, at least when I flip good, you'll have your final two....

And then we can celebrate together and laugh at our tunnelling of each other.

But you're STILL in the bloody tunnel, to the extent you're working backwards to justify your insistence I'm bad.

Shoot Steve, and then I'm going to be on Clodagh's case tomorrow.

Steve - Gabriel, Angus, Liam.

Going to put in a vote for Angus, as I don't want to waste it on Gabriel.
    Nah, it made sense, so I didn't need to ask anything else.

Look, I'm not a baddie. Maybe a bit crap at choosing lynch people (can't say for sure yet, ' cause I went with what I saw as more popular opinion today instead of throwing away a lynch).

Either you or Phil is getting shot, why should I choose Phil over you.

And remember, Phil doing headbanging gifs brings me back to his very first post, about giffers being very suspect.

• Advertisement

You, me and Angus have had bad games. Tearing strips out of each other while the wolves hid in the bushes. But somehow, somehow, we've managed to stumble into killing one wolf, and have whittled down the unknowns to an extent I genuinely don't think we can screw this up now.

So this is me, saying I've realised we're all good. This is me saying that my "bad game" is over. Cause I've left the tunnel.

Steve dying at least shows me who the final two baddies are. And if killing Steve means it speeds up my death, at least you'll come to the same realisation I have tomorrow. Cause say Steve does show good, and you and Angus decide to off me based on it, at least when I flip good, you'll have your final two....

But you're STILL in the bloody tunnel, to the extent you're working backwards to justify your insistence I'm bad.

Who will be the final two baddies in your opinion if steve flips good?

Stumble? I've been on about Liam all day. I have my reasons for wanting Steve shot not all related to you. I don't really want to talk about it until the shot happens.

I'm not in the tunnel, if I was in the tunnel I'd be calling for you to be shot.

I can see the strong possibility of you actually being good.

If Steve is evil then the remaining wolf is one of Clodagh or Mary.

If Steve is good then it's you and Gabs.

That's my opinion right now.

Or .. just explain what that sentence means.

Stumble? I've been on about Liam all day. I have my reasons for wanting Steve shot not all related to you. I don't really want to talk about it until the shot happens.

I'm not in the tunnel, if I was in the tunnel I'd be calling for you to be shot.

I can see the strong possibility of you actually being good.

Actually, correction. If Steve is good then it's you and Gabs, or Mary and Gabs.

Why does Steve being good clear Clodagh and Mary?

I’m so confused right now. :(

Either you or Phil is getting shot, why should I choose Phil over you.

And remember, Phil doing headbanging gifs brings me back to his very first post, about giffers being very suspect.

Phil has a much more shootable face!

I don't think it's great that it's only between the two of us. I'm not convinced on Phil as a baddie, and I'm also not sure why I'm getting the heat, aside from being willing to point fingers at suspect players, rather than staying quiet. If there are any reasons, would be happy to answer..

I'd look for a more general consensus from the village.

Why does Steve being good clear Clodagh and Mary?

It doesn't, it's my opinion right now. I think wolf Clodagh takes a chance on the early Angus vote and holds firm to see him lynched though. Especially with you being stubborn :P

The fact she switched her early placeholder means I lean good.

Not cleared, but I'm leaning good on her.

Phil has a much more shootable face!

I don't think it's great that it's only between the two of us. I'm not convinced on Phil as a baddie, and I'm also not sure why I'm getting the heat, aside from being willing to point fingers at suspect players, rather than staying quiet. If there are any reasons, would be happy to answer..

I'd look for a more general consensus from the village.

Ok so you're aware you stuck a vote on the person claiming vigilante right?

• Advertisement

Ok so you're aware you stuck a vote on the person claiming vigilante right?

And is arguing to shoot Sonic too :pac:

Advertisement