Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Mario vs Sonic - SONIC WORLD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    So, what do we know now?

We know that Liam was a wolf and Angus is Knuckles.

We're pretty certain that Steve is a wolf.

We're also pretty certain Phil is Sonic - still not fully verified, but I'm on board right now.

We also feel that Vernon and Desmond are pretty much clear as day villagers.

With that in mind let's do some....

WAGONOMICS!!

Lynch Night 1

So a bit of a clusterfcuk tbh. But the wagons give us data for use later.

As we can see, Liam and Steve voted off wagon, as did Gabriel. Do 3 wolves vote seperately off wagon? I don't think so.

So where could the other wolf be...

Well Phil had claimed Sonic at the time, and despite his insistence, no wolves voted there. It's too risky and would have led to all being systematically killed by an angry village as the wolves danced around.

So where oh where could wolf number 3 be...

Likely on my wagon where Clodagh and Mary are sitting cosily.

Which leads us to...

Day 2 Lynch:

Wolfy Liam gets got thanks to a super early vote from yours truly, and a vote from Desmond to back me up. Looks great for us when you look at it being a 4 way tie of two votes apiece.

So... Steve has votes on him from Gabs and Mary - Hmmmm.. a late vote from Mary, to look villagery, but actually in this scenario early votes are more village and I don't think the wolves took this into account. Mary not around a lot during the lynch so her being last on the wagon and not posting is a very bad look. A half hearted bussing attempt? Perhaps.
    In this scenario they see Liam wolf less expendable than Steve wolf. So makes me think Liam was probably Wario.

Elsewhere, wolfy Steve and silly Phil try to kill our vigilante. Sorry folks, no dice. We already have an idea of the make up of this wagon.

Finally, Desmond also has two votes. Wolf Liam - and Clodagh. Do I think two wolves try to wipe out Desmond? Mmmmmmmmm.... trés possiblé. Particularly given it looks like Steve jumped on the Angus wagon, and Clodagh jumped off so two wolves wouldn't be caught cold (with Phil) on the Angus wagon with a good flip.

Both Mary and Clodagh have very high wolf equity here. Equally so in fact.

Night 1 helps neither of them either.

So in essence and based purely on wagonomics....

It's Mary or Clodagh.

Kinda crazy I’d vote the same as a wolf in day w (or him the same as me more like since I voted first) especially on a non entity like Des as he was at the time before proving himself.

It would have been far more beneficial for the wolves to off Angus which would have happened if I’d stuck with my early vote.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

There's also the fact that Steve who we believe to be a wolf spent day 1 hounding Mary over her typo :/

And a part I missed that Steve voted for Mary on day 1.

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Kinda crazy I’d vote the same as a wolf in day w (or him the same as me more like since I voted first) especially on a non entity like Des as he was at the time before proving himself.

It would have been far more beneficial for the wolves to off Angus which would have happened if I’d stuck with my early vote.

giphy.gif

All jokes aside, I tend to agree. But then something is awry.

Because the more I think about it if Steve is evil, unless he was hard bussing Mary from the start which would be crazy there is absolutely no way on earth I can see them as a team tbh.

Anyways, that's for another day.

Plans for tomorrow:

Lynch Steve, see what happens.

Night folks, I keep going I'm going to overthink things and want to lynch Phil again :pac:

Some shut eye and some reflection is in order I think.

• Advertisement

I think Liam was pocketing me. Except I do think he was a newb so might not even know the term, but his post about voting for you night one after I said I would struck me then (and even more so when he didn’t follow through) and then following my vote again the second night when I’d said who I’d vote for.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

I think Liam was pocketing me. Except I do think he was a newb so might not even know the term, but his post about voting for you night one after I said I would struck me then (and even more so when he didn’t follow through) and then following my vote again the second night when I’d said who I’d vote for.

Liam voted for Des before you.

I know things don’t look good for me but when you’ve no role it’s kinda hard to prove yourself. Peek me if you like or lynch me as will be bound to happen eventually when there is uncertainty over me. I think we can afford it with one in the grave and another (presumably) in the bag. Depends what’s going on the other side though for the overall win. I reckon we’ll merge after munch tomorrow.

Angus WW wrote: »
    Liam voted for Des before you.

Oh do he did. I thought I had first. Okay, fair enough.

I know things don’t look good for me but when you’ve no role it’s kinda hard to prove yourself. Peek me if you like or lynch me as will be bound to happen eventually when there is uncertainty over me. I think we can afford it with one in the grave and another (presumably) in the bag. Depends what’s going on the other side though for the overall win. I reckon we’ll merge after munch tomorrow.

It doesn't look good for you if Steve flips bad, but if Steve flips good it's a different kettle of fish.

• Advertisement

It doesn't look good for you if Steve flips bad, but if Steve flips good it's a different kettle of fish.

Yeah but I think Steve will flip bad as I can’t conceive of a reason a villager would survive the bullet. But I still know I’m good. So ....

Yeah but I think Steve will flip bad as I can’t conceive of a reason a villager would survive the bullet. But I still know I’m good. So ....

Maybe the wolves will much you because they know how much of a head f*ck that would be for the village, it would sent us into chaos.

Maybe the wolves will munch you because they know how much of a head f*ck that would be for the village, it would sent us into chaos.

Fixxed my post

*send

;)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Vote in for Clodagh after that rude comment.

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Vote in for Clodagh after that rude comment.

Ah, you know what I meant. I hope.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    So, what do we know now?

We know that Liam was a wolf and Angus is Knuckles.

We're pretty certain that Steve is a wolf.

We're also pretty certain Phil is Sonic - still not fully verified, but I'm on board right now.

We also feel that Vernon and Desmond are pretty much clear as day villagers.

With that in mind...

I actually do think you and Des are good but what is it that separates yourself or even Gabby from say clodagh? I didn’t miss anything clearing you to any extent did I ?

I probably voted at a very similar time to Gabby as I was surprised I wasn’t the first person to vote Steve.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

If we could actually get all the baddies before the threads merge, assuming they do, that’d be amazing. We would be meeting up as all certified goodies unless there are roles hidden from the op / converts possible.

Hi all. Morning check in. No night time events :(

Will be dipping in and out during the morning but aim to be here for the event at 11. If people can give a heads up if they can make it then we should try Gabs idea and organise a group effort on the answers if possible.

I’m here at 11am. But do we know for sure we have a challenge then? OP only mentions a challenge on Monday, not daily.

• Advertisement

No harm in being here just in case. Unless you don't want the village coordinating....?

Way to twist my words. I started by saying I’d be here or did you miss that?

No didn't miss it :) Feeling defensive?

If you didn’t miss it why would you think I didn’t want the village to coordinate?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Steve, care to explain how you survived a bullet?

I have no idea. No PMs, no information. Which is strange. We only have Vernon's word that he did shoot at me actually.

If there is a challenge on Monday, there might be one on Tuesday. It suits the village the be here just in case. Casting doubt on it is not villagery as we want people to show up.

Also, you might be a wolf so I'm poking at you for responses :)

Somebody definitely shot someone. That we know.

Steve WW wrote: »
    I have no idea. No PMs, no information. Which is strange. We only have Vernon's word that he did shoot at me actually.

Angus shot you.

Desmond WW wrote: »
    If there is a challenge on Monday, there might be one on Tuesday. It suits the village the be here just in case. Casting doubt on it is not villagery as we want people to show up.

Also, you might be a wolf so I'm poking at you for responses :)

Or there might not be considering the OP mentioned Monday specifically. Pointing that out isn’t wolfy. I’m all for all hands on deck just in case.

• Advertisement

Scenario: wolves somehow get roles of the dead.

Katie gets killed and wolves learn she's the vigilante.

Angus, a wolf under pressure claims vigilante knowing that the vig is dead so he's safe.

Avoids the lynch but at the expense of his teammate.

But it doesn't explain the shot last night even if he goes to bus Steve (possibly some sort of thief power?)

It doesn't matter. There's way too many conspiracy theories that have to align for Angus to have pulled off a perfect ruse.

And even if Angus has done all of that if he isn't dead by tomorrow then the village will lynch him to find out, right?

Advertisement