Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving in soon to another place and looking for good deal for gas/electric price

Options
  • 10-03-2019 9:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭

Question to Electric Reps: as I'm moving in probably in 3 weeks time I'm looking for a good discount price for gas/electric with only one supplier. I'm a Bord Gais customer for gas only so PM me your price, please. I had a look on Bonkers.ie website and got few different suppliers with a good prices.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi asgaard,

Thanks for your interest in Electric Ireland.

New customers to Electric Ireland with electricity and gas supply (dual fuel) who switch online, receive a €200 switching bonus credit to their electricity account, and an 8% saving off the units used on every bill for each fuel (slightly more, 8.5%, if they have online billing instead of postal billing).

Direct debit is mandatory for the above.

Here is the switching page.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Best regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭asgaard

Hi asgaard,

Thanks for your interest in Electric Ireland.

New customers to Electric Ireland with electricity and gas supply (dual fuel) who switch online, receive a €200 switching bonus credit to their electricity account, and an 8% saving off the units used on every bill for each fuel (slightly more, 8.5%, if they have online billing instead of postal billing).

Direct debit is mandatory for the above.

Here is the switching page.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Best regards,
    Una
    Hi Una

Any chance to get anything extra more in this?

Hi asgaard,

As part of the above bundle, there is also the option to add the Nest Learning Thermostat for the reduced cost of €130 (installation included) and currently there is a free Google Home Mini along with the Nest.

Best regards,
    Una

Hi asgaard,

As part of the above bundle, there is also the option to add the Nest Learning Thermostat for the reduced cost of €130 (installation included) and currently there is a free Google Home Mini along with the Nest.

Best regards,
    Una
    Hi Una

So I have to choose electric/gas provider finally this week and the best would be before Wednesday.  Any more good offers are waiting for me?

Thanks

Hi asgaard,

That is the full online offer from Electric Ireland for electricity plus gas, and is available here.

Best regards,
    Una

• Advertisement

Hi Una

I'm thinking to sign a contract for a year just for only electricity. If I decide will I get Google Home Mini free of charge?

Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 361 Verified rep Electric Ireland: Aoife

Hi asgard, 

If you switch to Electric Ireland for gas or electricity, you can avail of the Nest offer for €130 and the Google Home Mini comes at the no extra cost. 

You can sign up here.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. 

Thanks, 
    Aoife

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,501 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Hi Aoife,
    Is it possible to move to a Dual Fuel day & night tariff, and get the Google home without the Nest Thermostat, as I already have a smart controller. Thanks

Hi asgard, 

If you switch to Electric Ireland for gas or electricity, you can avail of the Nest offer for €130 and the Google Home Mini comes at the no extra cost. 

You can sign up here.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. 

Thanks, 
    Aoife
    Hi Aoife

Same here, smart controller was installed last year, any chance to get free of cost Google Home Mini without purchase Nest on electricity only?

Thanks

antodeco wrote: »
    Hi Aoife,
    Is it possible to move to a Dual Fuel day & night tariff, and get the Google home without the Nest Thermostat, as I already have a smart controller. Thanks
    Hi antodeco,

Thank you for getting in touch.

If you are a new customer, you can switch to Electric Ireland and avail of a €130 online switching bonus but the Google Home Mini would not be available without purchasing Nest. Please see our price plans here

The free Google Home mini offer is only available for for new or existing customers purchasing the Nest thermostat for €130. This offer is available at the moment when customers purchase the Nest thermostat with Electric Ireland.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks, 
    Aoife

• Advertisement

asgaard wrote: »
    Hi Aoife

Same here, smart controller was installed last year, any chance to get free of cost Google Home Mini without purchase Nest on electricity only?

Thanks
    Hi asgard, 

As mentioned earlier in the thread, the free Google Home mini offer is only available for for new or existing customers purchasing the Nest thermostat for €130. This offer is available at the moment when customers purchase the Nest thermostat with Electric Ireland.

Please let us know if you have other questions. 

Thanks, 
    Aoife

Advertisement