Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Merge two accounts

• 10-03-2019 1:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭

I've a mobile contract due for renewal in a couple of weeks and also a broadband/home phone due for renewal.
    I want to merge both accounts and upgrade them on a bundle.

I'm looking to get this done quickly

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

Hannibal wrote: »
    I've a mobile contract due for renewal in a couple of weeks and also a broadband/home phone due for renewal.
    I want to merge both accounts and upgrade them on a bundle.

I'm looking to get this done quickly
    Hi Hannibal, 

In order to do this, you will need to either go to a store or contact our customer care team who can process this. 

Thanks, 
    Grainne

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Hannibal

Hi Hannibal, 

In order to do this, you will need to either go to a store or contact our customer care team who can process this. 

Thanks, 
    Grainne

I spent 45 mins on hold to customer care for them to transfer me to the loyalty team which took another 65 mins. Customer care seems to be the switchboard for the other depts.

Basically I ending up switching provider for home phone/broadband because Eir wouldn't match their own online price for some reason. I told the girl twice that she realises I'm going to change provider, she didn't seem bothered. I've been a customer for three years and at the moment it looks to me like Eir are doing everything possible to get rid of customers.

Is there a direct number to the loyalty team that I could use to sort out my mobile contract?
    If I'm on hold longer than 10 mins I will be switching the mobile aswell. I'm with Meteor since 2005 but this is lunacy dealing with Eir.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

Hannibal wrote: »
    Hi Hannibal, 

Thanks, 
    Grainne

I spent 45 mins on hold to customer care for them to transfer me to the loyalty team which took another 65 mins. Customer care seems to be the switchboard for the other depts.

Basically I ending up switching provider for home phone/broadband because Eir wouldn't match their own online price for some reason. I told the girl twice that she realises I'm going to change provider, she didn't seem bothered. I've been a customer for three years and at the moment it looks to me like Eir are doing everything possible to get rid of customers.

Is there a direct number to the loyalty team that I could use to sort out my mobile contract?
    If I'm on hold longer than 10 mins I will be switching the mobile aswell. I'm with Meteor since 2005 but this is lunacy dealing with Eir.
    Hi Hannibal, 

Sorry to hear you have been on hold for this long. 

There is no direct line to our loyalty team. You will need to dial 1901 then get the agent in customer care to put you through to our loyalty team. 

Thanks,
    Grainne

Advertisement