Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir said they would cancel our contract with Vodafone, never did.

Options
  • 10-03-2019 6:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭

Your Eir representative said they would take complete care of switching us from Vodafone to Eir (broadband), including cancelling our contract and taking care of any fees. This was not done, and we have been billed another month by Vodafone. I'm guessing this was a complete lie just to get us signed up?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

sheroman01 wrote: »
    Your Eir representative said they would take complete care of switching us from Vodafone to Eir (broadband), including cancelling our contract and taking care of any fees. This was not done, and we have been billed another month by Vodafone. I'm guessing this was a complete lie just to get us signed up?
    Hi Sheroman01

Can you pm me the following details please ~

Name
    Account Number
    1st line of address
    DOB
    Are you the account holder?

Many thanks

Linzi

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭Bluezar

They did the same to me with Virgin Media - pure lies from the sales team to get you to sign up. Spent hours then on the phone trying to reach someone about it. They eventually credited my account with 3 months Eir credit to compensate for the fact that I got stung by Virgin Media. Ethics is not a big part of their business when it comes to sales.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭sheroman01

eir: Linzi wrote: »
    sheroman01 wrote: »
    Hi Sheroman01

Can you pm me the following details please ~

Name
    Account Number
    1st line of address
    DOB
    Are you the account holder?

Many thanks

Linzi
    I will send you these details, but the fact of the matter is that this did occur, and we have been billed an extra 50 euro thanks to Eir's lies. I'm hoping this can be compensated. 

Advertisement