Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unethical behaviour by eir

Options
  • 10-03-2019 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭

Hey, so after a convenient storm your salesman knocked on my elderly mother's door. Told her, with reference to the freesat box I bought her, that "they don't work any more".

Obviously the sat moved in the wind and just needed to be adjusted....

The person who then later installed the box used the scart cable instead of HDMI.

Scart. He used Scart.

Anyway I walked in and saw the picture and asked her what the hell happened.

Switched to HDMI for her and its better but still not FREE like the solution I had already set up for her.

Just wondering why you are scamming old ladies and why your installers are incompetent?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

Hey, so after a convenient storm your salesman knocked on my elderly mother's door. Told her, with reference to the freesat box I bought her, that "they don't work any more".

Obviously the sat moved in the wind and just needed to be adjusted....

The person who then later installed the box used the scart cable instead of HDMI.

Scart. He used Scart.

Anyway I walked in and saw the picture and asked her what the hell happened.

Switched to HDMI for her and its better but still not FREE like the solution I had already set up for her.

Just wondering why you are scamming old ladies and why your installers are incompetent?
    Hi stefanovich, 

My sincere apologies to you and your mother for the inconvenience that this has caused you. 

I would advise sending a complaint in regard to this and an agent in our complaints team will be in contact. 

Details on how to make a complaint can be found here

Thanks, 
    Grainne

Advertisement