Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage Saver Monthly Contribution Adjustment

Options
  • 10-03-2019 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

My wife and I have a Mortgage saver account that goes off her account monthly. We had to lower the contribution while she was on maternity leave but we'd like to raise it again. How do we go about this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: John

My wife and I have a Mortgage saver account that goes off her account monthly. We had to lower the contribution while she was on maternity leave but we'd like to raise it again. How do we go about this?

Hi WolfSpinach,

Thanks for getting in touch.

You have 2 options, you can either login to your 365 online account, and request this increase via the 'ask a question' facility in the service desk tab. Or you can call our Savings team on 0818 200 347 and an advisor can make this change for you. Please note that you must allow 10 days for the change to take affect.

Many Thanks.

John

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭WolfSpinach

Thanks, John, we'll give that a go.

Tom :)

Advertisement