Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gas Electric Dual offers

Options
  • 11-03-2019 2:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭

any good Gas Electric Dual offers out there at moment

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭userfriendly

torrevieja wrote: »

Often cheaper to go with 2 separate companies rather than their dual fuel "deals"

Check out bonkers.ie or switcher.ie to see what's best value for your usage

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭torrevieja

changed last year on the big switch with dual offer

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Hannibal

Free Climote, Echo and Spot with Airtricity is a decent enough deal, a few hundred euro worth of free devices for a 12 month contract

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭torrevieja

Hannibal wrote: »
    Free Climote, Echo and Spot with Airtricity is a decent enough deal, a few hundred euro worth of free devices for a 12 month contract

i got the nest from electric ireland even though i was not a customer and a free Google mini :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,691 ✭✭✭corks finest

i got the nest from electric ireland even though i was not a customer and a free Google mini :)
    Just contacted them via twitter ref leaving - hopefully I'll get some incentive similar to stay

• Advertisement

Save much though in price comparison? I'm thinking of abandoning electric Ireland

I'm with electric Ireland for both,rang up ,on 8.5 pc discount, contract up next week- offered me climote / gas boiler service,or e100 credit, communicated via London I've chat and twitter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Anyone gone with Airticitys Home Energy Bundle? https://www.sseairtricity.com/ie/home/products/electricity-and-gas-smart-home-bundle/

For the Climote it says that you must be eligible for "This Offer is dependent on heating control ECO credits being available at your premises" which i assume is the €700 SEAI grant? We have manual valves that can turn the heat on downstairs or upstairs...does this mean they will convert these to electronic valves so the climote can control them?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Hannibal

Pacifico wrote: »
    Anyone gone with Airticitys Home Energy Bundle? https://www.sseairtricity.com/ie/home/products/electricity-and-gas-smart-home-bundle/

For the Climote it says that you must be eligible for "This Offer is dependent on heating control ECO credits being available at your premises" which i assume is the €700 SEAI grant? We have manual valves that can turn the heat on downstairs or upstairs...does this mean they will convert these to electronic valves so the climote can control them?
    No chance, the install is a swap of the timeclock and the electrical work. You would need to get a plumber privately to install motorised valves and then the Climote installers can do the wiring

Advertisement