Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

End of contract, Eir seems uninterested in a new deal

Options
  • 11-03-2019 11:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,455 ✭✭✭

As per thread title

Spoke to chat sales ... they quoted a bundle price 3 times higher then advertised on eir

Asked for a sales callback, no one rang me

Went into an Eir store and they said what they could do was limited in regards to renewing a contract.

Sales is not rocket science ...and I am happy to shop around.

So I did my part ...what can Eir offer me ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

weisses wrote: »
    As per thread title

Spoke to chat sales ... they quoted a bundle price 3 times higher then advertised on eir

Went into an Eir store and they said what they could do was limited in regards to renewing a contract.

Hi weisses 

Do you already have a bundle with eir?  The online offers are for new customers only and do state the regular price after the initial 12 month contract ends. 

Thanks

Linzi

• Registered Users Posts: 9,455 ✭✭✭weisses

eir: Linzi wrote: »
    As per thread title

Hi weisses 

Do you already have a bundle with eir?  The online offers are for new customers only and do state the regular price after the initial 12 month contract ends. 

Thanks

Linzi
    Hi Linzi,

I have FTTH and contract is up on 5th of April

I am looking for a new deal with mobile included.

Surely eir would prefer a paying customer over one that leaves after a year ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

eir: Linzi wrote: »
    As per thread title

Hi weisses 

Thanks

Linzi
    Hi Linzi,

I have FTTH and contract is up on 5th of April

I am looking for a new deal with mobile included.

Surely eir would prefer a paying customer over one that leaves after a year ?
    Hi weisses 

You would have to call 1901 and tell them you want to upgrade by adding a mobile to your account.  There is a discount added for customers who upgrade their account but you would have to speak with customer care as I am unable to provide sales over through Social Media. 

Many thanks ~

Linzi

Advertisement