Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possible to request a call back?

Options
  • 11-03-2019 1:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭

HI,
    Can I request a callback from Eir through this thread please? 

Have broadband, currently out of contract, have mobile payg with Eir as well. Looking to get a deal on renewing. I know the €34.99 pm for broadband is for new customers only but want to see what Eir will offer me, will renew mobile too. 

I know I can call 1901 but have been on hold for so long each time I've given up. 
    IF can't request a call back, then please tell me: 
    1. what are opening hours for cancellation/retention department? 
    2. what's best time to call? 
    3. Can my wife set up a new contract and get the deal or is it based on your address? 

Thanks,
    Pa.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

dinneenp wrote: »
    HI,
    Can I request a callback from Eir through this thread please? 

Have broadband, currently out of contract, have mobile payg with Eir as well. Looking to get a deal on renewing. I know the €34.99 pm for broadband is for new customers only but want to see what Eir will offer me, will renew mobile too. 

I know I can call 1901 but have been on hold for so long each time I've given up. 
    IF can't request a call back, then please tell me: 
    1. what are opening hours for cancellation/retention department? 
    2. what's best time to call? 
    3. Can my wife set up a new contract and get the deal or is it based on your address? 

Thanks,
    Pa.
    Hi 

Unfortunately we don't do call back requests through Social Media.  The Retention department opening times are 8am - 6pm Mon-Fri.
    The best time to call is first thing in the morning.  You would have to speak with retention regarding the cancellation of your contract. 

Many thanks ~

Linzi   

• Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Got a call and offered €49.99 pm for Internet. GOODBYE EIR.

Can my wife set up a new contract and get the deal or is it based on your address?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

Can my wife set up a new contract and get the deal or is it based on your address?
    Hi dinneenp

I wouldn't have access to that information here,  you would need to speak to the loyalty department regarding this. 

Many thanks

Linzi

• Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭dinneenp

eir: Linzi wrote: »

Hi dinneenp

I wouldn't have access to that information here,  you would need to speak to the loyalty department regarding this. 

Many thanks

Linzi
    I did and they said to call in-store and ask. You think it'd be a straight forward question.

Thanks anyway.

Advertisement