Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to cancel a HEAnet Plus 6 Mth MBB contract

Options
  • 11-03-2019 2:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,852 ✭✭✭

Hi, I've been trying to cancel an old mobile data contract. I've tried phoning the 1901 number (on hold for 42 mins the cut off), I've tried the chat interface (no response) and finally an 23rd January, I wrote to Eir indicating that I wanted to cancel my contract, enclosing a copy of a previous bill so that there could be no doubt about the account number.

And yet I have still been billed for another month. The account has not been cancelled

Please, how am I supposed to cancel a contract if I've tried all avenues?

Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

Hugh_C wrote: »
    Hi, I've been trying to cancel an old mobile data contract. I've tried phoning the 1901 number (on hold for 42 mins the cut off), I've tried the chat interface (no response) and finally an 23rd January, I wrote to Eir indicating that I wanted to cancel my contract, enclosing a copy of a previous bill so that there could be no doubt about the account number.

And yet I have still been billed for another month. The account has not been cancelled

Thank you.
    Hi Hugh_C

Could you pm me the following details please and I will look into this for you ~

Name
    Account Number
    PIN
    Phone Number
    1st line of address
    DOB
    Are you the account holder?

Thanks

~Linzi

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭paddy19

Great to see that reps are supporting customers who are having problems cancelling.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 HEAnet_Kate

Thank you.
    Hi Hugh
    Please note that all of the HEAnet/Meteor mobile broadband deals expired in 2017. We haven't had any contracts in place since then so I'm afraid we cannot help to escalate this to Eir.
    Thanks
    Kate, HEAnet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

Thank you.
    Pm sent.

Many thanks

Linzi

Advertisement