Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

20 days without Broadband

Options
  • 11-03-2019 2:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭

Just thought I'd update the previous thread. Eir have not stopped billing. I'm cancelling the direct debit. No service, no payment. Computer cannot update which is bad for it. I cannot work. Simply shameful.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

Spirogyra wrote: »
    Just thought I'd update the previous thread. Eir have not stopped billing. I'm cancelling the direct debit. No service, no payment. Computer cannot update which is bad for it. I cannot work. Simply shameful.
    Hi Spirogyra 

The billing is computer generated.  You will receive a full refund for the loss of service you have incurred, which will be credited to your account as soon as the fault has been rectified.  We do apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you. 

~ Linzi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭Spirogyra

You do also realise that this is physically bad for the running of a computer when programmes cannot update? I also subscribe to Microsoft Office,I am unable to use this program now, despite paying for it, due to the non-service by Eir. Will Eir pay this bill? And compensate me for any damage done to my computer but the inability to update? Truly shameful service.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

Spirogyra wrote: »
    You do also realise that this is physically bad for the running of a computer when programmes cannot update? I also subscribe to Microsoft Office,I am unable to use this program now, despite paying for it, due to the non-service by Eir. Will Eir pay this bill? And compensate me for any damage done to my computer but the inability to update? Truly shameful service.
    Hi Spirogyra

I have sent you a pm regarding this matter.

Thanks

Linzi

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

I think they heard you the first time mate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭Spirogyra

If I was able to type this from a computer, duplication is unlikely to have occurred. But I can't because I'm 20 days without service and there is no sign of any restoration in sight.

• Advertisement
Advertisement