Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overdraft

Options
  • 11-03-2019 3:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I recently applied for a overdraft on Friday any idea to when it would be accepted or sent into my bank account.

Thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: John

Mikef1916 wrote: »
    I recently applied for a overdraft on Friday any idea to when it would be accepted or sent into my bank account.

Thank you

Hi Mikef1916,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Overdraft [font=Calibri","sans-serif]applications are assessed on an individual basis and as such time frames may vary. As this request was only made on Friday I would give it another few days and if you have not received a response you can either ask for an update via the 'ask a question' facility on 365 online or call our customer service team on 0818 365 365 and an advisor will be happy to look into this for you.[/font]

[font=Calibri","sans-serif]Many Thanks.[/font]

[font=Calibri","sans-serif]John[/font]

Advertisement