Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Account Cancelled/Equipment Returns letter

• 12-03-2019 9:58am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,417 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi there,

So I cancelled my account back in December by phone, cancelled the direct debit (due to all the horror stories on here), paid my final bill and got an email Jan 2d confirming cancellation which said you would send me out a letter with details to return the router etc. How long does this letter take to arrive? 

Also, I got an email Mar 6th saying my bill amount is €-3.73. When I log into myeir.ie it says my account is no longer active but my first bill will be issued Mar 1st. 

Can a rep respond please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Hi there,

So I cancelled my account back in December by phone, cancelled the direct debit (due to all the horror stories on here), paid my final bill and got an email Jan 2d confirming cancellation which said you would send me out a letter with details to return the router etc. How long does this letter take to arrive? 

Also, I got an email Mar 6th saying my bill amount is €-3.73. When I log into myeir.ie it says my account is no longer active but my first bill will be issued Mar 1st. 

Can a rep respond please?
    Hi Andrew76

Can you pm me your old account details as follows and I will look into this for you. 

Name
    Account Number
    1st line of address
    DOB
    Are you the account holder?

Many thanks

Linzi

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,417 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

PM just sent there, cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

Andrew76 wrote: »
    PM just sent there, cheers.