Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

? Accident Limerick to Shannon road

• 12-03-2019 10:14am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭

Is there a huge accident on Limerick to Shannon way? (Near Radisson Hotel roundabout)
    Stuck here for the last 15 min.
    Hope nothing serious and everyone ok.
    Xx

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,113 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cookiemunster

There was a car overturned somewhere between Setrights and Bunratty. My 20min commute took 1hr 20min this morning. I got diverted towards the Bridge at Cratloe. It's supposed to be cleared now, but it'll take a while for the backlog to clear.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

I couldn't divert after coming through the tunnel. Guess it added 30 mins to my journey. Engine off most of the time and barely moving. I was told it was a truck. Once the traffic moved on I looked but never saw any damage to the road, bushes etc, no vehicle, no emergency services. I figure they waited to completely clear the road before opening it. Once we started to move we were all nearly up to 100kmh within 1 minute.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭masterboy123

It added 20 extra minutes for me. I was there around 9 AM.
    Yes, even I didn't notice any emergency services or any crash on sides.
    Hope everyone well.

Advertisement