Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlock code for phone & mobile broadband router

• 12-03-2019 11:18am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 370 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm 16 months into 18 month contract - is it possible to get unlock codes for mobile phone & mobile broadband router at this stage or do I have to wait until contract is up?

If possible now could I PM imei numbers to get this requested?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

Hi,

I'm 16 months into 18 month contract - is it possible to get unlock codes for mobile phone & mobile broadband router at this stage or do I have to wait until contract is up?

If possible now could I PM imei numbers to get this requested?

Thanks
    Hi KrakityJones, 

I can request the unlocking code for you here. COuld you PM the following details?
    1. Registered Name
    2. Registered Address
    3. Account Number
    4. DOB
    5. Are you the Account Holder?
    6. Make, Model and IMEI of your phone?

Thanks, 
    Grainne 

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 370 ✭✭KrakityJones

Hi Grainne

I know ye get flak for the support issues in general but no complaints here - I've battled Vodafone for weeks to get unlock codes before. That was some seriously fast turnaround, thanks for doing that so quickly, hugely appreciated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

Hi Grainne

I know ye get flak for the support issues in general but no complaints here - I've battled Vodafone for weeks to get unlock codes before. That was some seriously fast turnaround, thanks for doing that so quickly, hugely appreciated.
    Thank you so much KrakityJones, 

Always happy to help. 

Thanks, 
    Grainne

Advertisement