Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personal loan

Options
  • 12-03-2019 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi I have applied for a loan and I was wondering if there is anything ?
    I really need to know as I need the money ASAP and I would like to know if I'm approved when would I receive if yes and if no then as quick as possible I need to apply for other loans options .. 
    I be very thankful if you could check it out for me please I be very thankful.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: John

werana wrote: »
    Hi I have applied for a loan and I was wondering if there is anything ?
    I really need to know as I need the money ASAP and I would like to know if I'm approved when would I receive if yes and if no then as quick as possible I need to apply for other loans options .. 
    I be very thankful if you could check it out for me please I be very thankful.

Hi werana,

Thanks for getting in touch.

[font=Helvetica","sans-serif]We're aware that our lending team are working through a high volume of applications at present. Please bear with us while we work through these as effectively as we can. However if you would like an update in relation to this you can call our Lending Team on 0818 200 334 and an advisor will be happy to look into this for you[/font]

Many Thanks.

John

Advertisement