Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should I use phone Hotspot or Router for IPTV on Three Broadbsnd

• 12-03-2019 11:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭

I have a Three Day Contract 750gb plan.

I'm about to buy either a Formuler S Mini or Mi Box S in order to view IPTV.

I currently use a Phone as a WiFi Hotspot.

Would it be safe using the phone as a Hotspot or will I need to buy a Router.

I know Three have a free router deal on 12-18 month billpay contract but don't like long contracts as quality might drop.

I wasn't sure whether to post this in the Android Devices forum or here. If its in the wrong place please move.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Correct subforum.

If you have the plan already just buy your own device. Then you can hop networks later if needed. B593 or similar.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭stockshares

ED E wrote: »
    Correct subforum.

If you have the plan already just buy your own device. Then you can hop networks later if needed. B593 or similar.

Thanks, where is best to buy from.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Amazon, Ebay.

Advertisement