Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Mario vs Sonic - NEXT LEVEL

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Can BG protect Vernon? We'd get another night of Wagonomics

I can protect someone tonight but Ill surely be dead come munch.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Right I’m back.

I have to agree that just purely based on odds, it’s better to hit our island 1st. If we take Nigel and Yoshi as roled good, there’s 3 wolves in 5 players. Dunno why Nigel is saying 3 from 4 though.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Jake WW wrote: »

Don't announce who anyways, given there's two kills best to keep them guessing.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Why you ? For example Im more likely to be munched.

Thing is YOU arent blasting 3 wolves single handledy or am i unaware of the situation.

Plus the longer you are alive, if you are good, the longer they can say Im good, lynch Wini.

Shut you up? Are you doing anything special to worry the wolves?

Hang on where did I say more than anyone else that I was likely to be munched, I've been worried about getting munched since the start of the game! That's how it works! What's the attitude here for, I'm locked in on 3 wolves other than that I'm doing **** all else here!

I'm playing the game, I wrote down my opinions on conversion based solely on my thoughts as I had a chance to post, but I'm sowing dissension according to Nigel. I could be munched tomorrow or never, I might not get to post again if ****e in RL comes up but sure don't post your thoughts, your sowing dissension. I'll post what I want

Ugh I hate this ****e sometimes

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Don't announce who anyways, given there's two kills best to keep them guessing.

I aint stoopid :pac:

Theres more to my role that the Wolves dont know yet. Tee hee

Kaboom!

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

You being dead would close one argument!

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Can BG protect Vernon? We'd get another night of Wagonomics

I'm on mobile but can't multiquote, I'll come back to it soonish, a few people have asked why but she needs to go IMO.

I aint stoopid :pac:

Theres more to my role that the Wolves dont know yet. Tee hee

Kaboom!

If you could do the Yoshi thing and swallow one of our wolfy candidates whole that would be great :pac:

Hang on where did I say more than anyone else that I was likely to be munched, I've been worried about getting munched since the start of the game! That's how it works! What's the attitude here for, I'm locked in on 3 wolves other than that I'm doing **** all else here!

I'm playing the game, I wrote down my opinions on conversion based solely on my thoughts as I had a chance to post, but I'm sowing dissension according to Nigel. I could be munched tomorrow or never, I might not get to post again if ****e in RL comes up but sure don't post your thoughts, your sowing dissension. I'll post what I want

Calm down sassy pants.

With others roled and out, you should by proxy be less likely to be munched. At least for tonight.

So please leave the faux outrage at the door.

You need some of Eva’s mushies

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Wini must have been sent some of that PMS

Unless you have an outed wolf then we're lynching Steve tonight

Vernon you said 90% on Steve

Nigel you are what % on Isla?

Your switch off "outed wolf" is noted aswell Vernon, you were first in best dressed on thread with your vote.

Winifreds outrage is Fake News.

Must try harder.

Nigel WW wrote: »
    You need some of Eva’s mushies

:( im having a stressful day! Bit dramatic maybe :D

:( im having a stressful day! Bit dramatic maybe :D

Just a tad.

Winifreds outrage is Fake News.

Must try harder.

He's not converted anyway, still trying to get under everyones skin

Just a tad.

Meh, we've all got our quirks

Your switch off "outed wolf" is noted aswell Vernon, you were first in best dressed on thread with your vote.

As sure as I can be

If she’s not then Jake is lying and I flagged him as roled immediately after the lynch last nite

As sure as I can be

If she’s not then Jake is lying and I flagged him as roled immediately after the lynch last nite

May I asked what flagged you?

As sure as I can be

Explain? Jake is lying? What did I miss here

• Advertisement

Yep, fo sho. And I still want Steve dead. But if Isla gives me my red flip from Shroomie Land so I can look at the data, it's better for me and indeed the village.

I came in convinced on Steve from Sonic Land and that hasn't changed, but I'm gonna trust Nidge on this one I think.

Yep, fo sho. And I still want Steve dead. But if Isla gives me my red flip from Shroomie Land so I can look at the data, it's better for me and indeed the village.

I came in convinced on Steve from Sonic Land and that hasn't changed, but I'm gonna trust Nidge on this one I think.

My only doubt in Nidge was how sure he was about Eva. Apart from this, I trust him too

My only doubt in Nidge was how sure he was about Eva. Apart from this, I trust him too

I don't blame him on that, I'd have done the same thing if I'm honest. Whatever Eva was at was mental behaviour. If it was mind control or something she should have told the village but just...

'I wanted to be Mario'

I'd lynch that every day of the week

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

So Vern trusts Nigel, Nigel says Isla based off Jake apparently - saying If she’s not then Jake is lying. Jake what did you do to convince Nigel (and in turn Vern) that Isla needs to go exactly?

I don't blame him on that, I'd have done the same thing if I'm honest. Whatever Eva was at was mental behaviour. If it was mind control or something she should have told the village but just...

'I wanted to be Mario'

I'd lynch that every day of the week

Oh I understand that.

The tin foil hat side of me has my doubts, but Ive followed my gut and trusted him.

It just didnt seem like wolfy behaviour. Ive no way to explain her behaviour though.

Mary WW wrote: »
    So Vern trusts Nigel, Nigel says Isla based off Jake apparently - saying If she’s not then Jake is lying. Jake what did you do to convince Nigel (and in turn Vern) that Isla needs to go exactly?

Beats me

As sure as I can be

Sorry, typo! That should have read

If she’s not then Jake is lying BUT I flagged him as roled immediately after the Lynch last nite, therefore I believed him when he came out

Explain? Jake is lying? What did I miss here

Explained above

Beats me

Nidge, what's the craic? I dont wanna be sitting here post lynch and village has its trousers around it's ankles and your pointing the finger at Jake! Clarity please?

• Advertisement

Mary WW wrote: »

No, I thought Isla and Conor before I thought Jake was roled good

Advertisement