Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Mario vs Sonic - NEXT LEVEL

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

So we brought over 7 players 4 good and 3 evil. What you got?

5 good, 2 bad.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

So THIS OP doesn't have roles or anything, so just to combine everything...

Sonic World Roles:

Sonic – Hero – Competes to harness the powers of the chaos emeralds to transform into Super Sonic. (Claimed by Phil)
    Tails – Sidekick – Mission to find sonic and join him
    Amy Rose – Seer – Can peak one player each night
    Knuckles – Vigilante – Can shoot a player once per cycle, but bullets don’t last forever! (Claimed by Angus, who is dead, pretty much verified)

Bowser – Alpha wolf – Peaks as good once.
    Wario – Chaos wolf – Competes to harness the powers of the Chaos Emeralds to transform into Super Wario.
    Waluigi – Wolf Shaman

One of the above was Liam. We do not know which one.

Mushroom Kingdom Roles:

Mario – Hero – Competes to harness the powers of super mushrooms to transform into Super Mario.
    Luigi – Sidekick – Mission to find Mario and join him - Claimed and unchallenged by Nigel since day 1
    Yoshi – BG – Can protect a player each night. - Claimed by Jake this morning. Unverified.
    Princess Peach – Power Changer – Will have a different ability each day.

Dr. Robotnik – Alpha wolf – Peaks as good once.
    Shadow – Chaos wolf – Competes to harness the powers of the super mushrooms to transform into Super Shadow.
    Fang the sniper – Wolf role blocker – Can Snipe at anyone on their island and block their power for 24 hours.

None of these wolves are dead. Doris, Eva and Derry were good.

So it's 14 players.

2 wolves from Sonic World
    3 from Mushroom Kingdom

5 villagers from Sonic World
    4 from Mushroom Kingdom

9 VS 3 VS 2

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

14 players now - 9 good 5 bad

14 players now - 9 good 5 bad

Yes but on two seperate teams. So we're in a decent position

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    Steve is getting a pretty bad rep in the new place and is pretty bandwagonned with the self declared vig as the ringleader. I'm wondering if there isn't a sneaky wolf plan where Vernon is Wario and got a bullet for his emerald task. Or else he's Wario's wolfy teammate. Comes up for the lynch and decides to throw a sudden oidie role play with all the dramatics.

I got no notification of a shot. Maybe he did shoot Phil after all. We only have his word, and I don't trust the word of a wolf.

I would usually say nice effort Steve, but it wasn't really. Vernon wasn't the vig. At least he never claimed to be and the one who did claim to be is dead - Angus.

• Advertisement

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Yes but on two seperate teams. So we're in a decent position

Separate teams?

Separate teams?

Yeah, presumably the wolf team from your place is separate to the wolf team from our place.

Separate teams?

Presumption would be Team Wario and Team Robotnik would stay separate, competing for the win, rather than merging the two evil teams.

kitten_k wrote: »

Win Conditions

For a village win (The goodies) they simply have to kill all the non-villagers in the game. When the last non-villager dies, the village wins the game.

For the baddies to win the game they have to ensure any other evil sides are dead and gain parity with the village.

Wolves are on two separate teams as per win conditions. Villages from both threads are combined to one village.

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Yeah, presumably the wolf team from your place is separate to the wolf team from our place.
    Phil WW wrote: »
    Presumption would be Team Wario and Team Robotnik would stay separate, competing for the win, rather than merging the two evil teams.

Not just presumption, it's a fact:
    For the baddies to win the game they have to ensure any other evil sides are dead and gain parity with the village.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

A conversion has taken place.

All non-wolf players were eligible for the conversion.

Gotcha. I looked at the OP for here and just kept scrolling :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Steve's a wolf, you guys are doing better than our lot.

Gertie wolf
    Isla Wolf
    Conor Wolf

I'd go in that order and if I'm wrong once, feel free to pop a shot or lynch me and then work through my list obviously once big SteveO is brown bread

Steve is getting a pretty bad rep in the new place and is pretty bandwagonned with the self declared vig as the ringleader. I'm wondering if there isn't a sneaky wolf plan where Vernon is Wario and got a bullet for his emerald task. Or else he's Wario's wolfy teammate. Comes up for the lynch and decides to throw a sudden oidie role play with all the dramatics.

I got no notification of a shot. Maybe he did shoot Phil after all. We only have his word, and I don't trust the word of a wolf.

:pac::pac::pac:

I'm not the vig. And I'm not Batman anymore with the worlds combining.

I'm...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQeojMN3WUwn0LnAs_pmj57aBoGICeorTG9TR2sEBkT6If7qIEW

Pter wrote: »

:rolleyes: Typical

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Jesus I'm starting to miss the slower paced split island game already.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Gertie wolf
    Isla Wolf
    Conor Wolf

I'd go in that order and if I'm wrong once, feel free to pop a shot or lynch me and then work through my list obviously once big SteveO is brown bread

Have you a good role?

Gertie wolf
    Isla Wolf
    Conor Wolf

Our lot? Funny choice of words there Winnie.

Pter wrote: »

tenor.gif

Absolutely should have seen that one coming.

Still think we stick with the plan anyway. Off Steve, off Clodagh when he flips back bad.

Anyways, I don't care about conversions for now, Steve is a wolf and we lynch him first.

• Advertisement

I think we should get 2 lynches to make things a bit more balanced. Fairs fair like

Where do you think the conversion came from? The absent prize from yesterday?

Nah, actually. That's our Shaman, isn't it?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    I would usually say nice effort Steve, but it wasn't really. Vernon wasn't the vig. At least he never claimed to be and the one who did claim to be is dead - Angus.

Just trying to make some sense in a crazy world.

Phil WW wrote: »
    Where do you think the conversion came from? The absent prize from yesterday?

Nah, actually. That's our Shaman, isn't it?

Probably. As if 6 wolves in a 20 player game wasn't enough like :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

And in fairness, I think it's clear to see that I'm not on the munch now!!

And in fairness, I think it's clear to see that I'm not on the munch now!!

You're still a wolf. A conversion doesn't make you any less of one :) Just means our trust circle has been breached

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Have you a good role?

Really!? :) I'm good and I've a role to play, that's about it unfortunately

Our lot? Funny choice of words there Winnie.

Yeah Gertie, our island, you know the one you were chewing people on! We've just joined up cause if we didn't we'd be screwed! Your jumping on anything now!

For the record:

Jake said this:
    Listen I protected myself last night, i guessed right. I can protect you tonight if your roled

You will last the night if your rolled.

Mario and Peach, if you live I can protect you.

Jake is a wolf looking to out roles here. That's not good BG play looking for roles to come out

• Advertisement

Vernon WW wrote: »
    You're still a wolf. A conversion doesn't make you any less of one :) Just means our trust circle has been breached

Given that our thread had more of a handle on things it would seem, and more 'cleared' people you'd expect that the conversion was there alright. I mean they could have convert someone else based on the assumption that we'd think it was one of the 'cleared' but I'd say it's more likely they just converted one of the Sonic group.

Having said that, doesn't change the fact that we have a wolf in Steve.

Advertisement