Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Mario vs Sonic - NEXT LEVEL

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Neither, I used it after 1st lynch, the mistake I made was not going all out for her! Eva was the distraction, i wanted to survive to today aswell. I can hopefully identify two more wolves if I survived the munch, it was survival for me to this point

So you knew Gertrude was a wolf before you voted for Eva. Why would you do that? You knew you had a wolf in Gertrude. You didn't know about Eva. Winifred is a wolf too (join the queue for the noose).
    Pter wrote: »
    VOTING RESULTS:

Eva - Riona, Winifred, Nigel, Isla, Gertrude
    Isla - Jake
    Nigel - Eva
    Gertrude - Conor

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    I would imagine Luigi is down to the fact that they could see through our bluff. If you look back we contradicted ourselves a couple of times. Last night he didn’t tell me he was going to say the prize was transferable and would protect also. This morning he forgot he’d claimed it would protect.

Vernon I’m not sure. He wouldn’t have been my choice.

Even still, I feel Luigi’s only role was to support you, so he’s a weird one to go after.

Vernon was organizing the village with his wagonomics. But he was also a poor choice to go after I’m terms of role hunting if you’ve kept up with the sonic world.

I think one team went hunting a convert anyway. Good for them.

I just have mad worries about who WASNT targeted now.

Steve, Clodagh, Gert. Expanding 5enlist but sticking to the order.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

I can possibly answer on Nigel, he was protected last night, wolves probably thought Yoshi protected him and couldn't do so again so eliminated him today. Yoshi however is clearly dead with Jakes Vern "protect"

Nope wrong. Verns death coupled with the role blocker wolf clearly and logically explains why he is dead.

Explain my breadcrumbs? Explain my luck in coming out as Yoshi with me not knowing a real Yoshi would be dead or not.

Im Yoshi.

You have nothing to back you up, only a flawed plan.

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    So you knew Gertrude was a wolf before you voted for Eva. Why would you do that? You knew you had a wolf in Gertrude. You didn't know about Eva. Winifred is a wolf too (join the queue for the noose).

Shes a wolf, she lies she lies

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Read what I said, I also thought Eva was openly a wolf, what's difficult in that, I need to survive to today, I was on Gertie from pretty much the moment I peeked her! Happy enough to die now anyway so I'm not gonna worry to much whether you believe me or not cause I'll flip good

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Dressy, same question for you. Thoughts on why Vernon and Nigel?

Vernon was picking things apart at will with his Wagonomics so I would have expected him to go this morning. I was wondering if he'd been converted after the sudden switch to Isla last night. Surviving the munch would have been a good indicator he had.

Nigel I'll have to have a look at. I had Gerty as good based on the tasks bit I've clearly not got a good read on the shroomies

I can possibly answer on Nigel, he was protected last night, wolves probably thought Yoshi protected him and couldn't do so again so eliminated him today. Yoshi however is clearly dead with Jakes Vern "protect"

Wait....

So the wolves thought Yoshi already protected him ?

But you claim Im not Yoshi and real Yoshi is dead.....

Caught in a lie. Its pure bollox

Read what I said, I also thought Eva was openly a wolf, what's difficult in that, I need to survive to today, I was on Gertie from pretty much the moment I peeked her! Happy enough to die now anyway so I'm not gonna worry to much whether you believe me or not cause I'll flip good

If you were good and felt both Gert and Eva was a wolf, surely you woukd have voted Gerty to signal shes a wolf in case of your death. Your vote wasnt needed to hang Eva.

Lies

Jake WW wrote: »
    Nope wrong. Verns death coupled with the role blocker wolf clearly and logically explains why he is dead.

Explain my breadcrumbs? Explain my luck in coming out as Yoshi with me not knowing a real Yoshi would be dead or not.

Im Yoshi.

You have nothing to back you up, only a flawed plan.

I've played on the level from the start, I dunno if you won a prize and knew Yoshi was dead! Let's be honest here, Steve, Clodagh, Gertie, Conor are all gonna flip bad, we've a rock on between me and you for last wolf (non converted). We may be able to afford a mislynch too so it's self resolving really at this point, I know I'm good. I thought you were but Verns death blew that up for me

Neither, I used it after 1st lynch, the mistake I made was not going all out for her! Eva was the distraction, i wanted to survive to today aswell. I can hopefully identify two more wolves if I survived the munch, it was survival for me to this point

If you catch a wolf, and you already have Eva in your mind, youd surely signal some how or even come out to say shes a wolf, esp after Evas death.

You didnt go atter Gert after Evas death though did you.

Nope.

• Advertisement

You thought Eva was a wolf v you actually knew that Gertie was a wolf. Who votes for Eva in that scenario?

Wait....

So the wolves thought Yoshi already protected him ?

But you claim Im not Yoshi and real Yoshi is dead.....

Caught in a lie. Its pure bollox

I protected ****in Nigel yesterday morning, me! The munch failed, you claim to have protected yourself and it's horse**** IMO

I've played on the level from the start, I dunno if you won a prize and knew Yoshi was dead! Let's be honest here, Steve, Clodagh, Gertie, Conor are all gonna flip bad, we've a rock on between me and you for last wolf (non converted). We may be able to afford a mislynch too so it's self resolving really at this point, I know I'm good. I thought you were but Verns death blew that up for me

Thats a lie.

You couldnt think Im good and Nigel and Riona were all good.

If your good im default bad by proxy.

You are coming undone.

Im enjoying this

You thought Eva was a wolf v you actually knew that Gertie was a wolf. Who votes for Eva in that scenario?

Me, I do! Every ****ing time, Eva was a wolf for all her bull****, I've referenced it yesterday when I said I can't wait for this gsme to be over. I didn't want Gertie knowing I was on to her and her munching me, I've played some things wrong and some right tbh. I'll stand over it at end game

I protected ****in Nigel yesterday morning, me! The munch failed, you claim to have protected yourself and it's horse**** IMO

You didnt.... you lied. Mad how you never challenged my claim to have protected myself then.

You never challenged it then, like you never went after Gert

Its bullplop.

Thats a lie.

You couldnt think Im good and Nigel and Riona were all good.

If your good im default bad by proxy.

You are coming undone.

Im enjoying this

I could up until 9pm last night

Me, I do! Every ****ing time, Eva was a wolf for all her bull****, I've referenced it yesterday when I said I can't wait for this gsme to be over. I didn't want Gertie knowing I was on to her and her munching me, I've played some things wrong and some right tbh. I'll stand over it at end game

No you dont. A good villager doesnt. Eva was dead ,

You werent sure about Eva, only sure about Gerty. Yet you vote for Eva.

Thats not good villager play.

Mainly because its lies.

I could up until 9pm last night

Yet you dont even come after me then..... you could have came after me at 905 onwards without revealing.

You silly girl

Wini Conor and Gerty are the wolves.

Get them.... after Steve

On Gertie from the moment you peeked her? These are your posts from the other thread that seem to reference Eva or Gertie. Sorry if I missed any others.
    I love the honesty and transparency here, dunno if its the right thing to do but your call. This gsme is close to being over already, we badly need a good lynch tonight and the BG or a missed munch tomorrow.

Badly need a good lynch, yet you don't vote for the person you know to be a wolf.
    So two posters wanna be lynched and you pick me cause I didn't ask to be lynched? Logical

Eva is for the chop tonight imo, what's your thoughts there today?
    Thread feels like a Thursday with 4 players left!

Eva what was the craic yesterday? Any reasons why I shouldn't vote you at this stage?

You shouldn't have voted for her because you knew Gertrude was a wolf.
    I'm just reading people's rationale for things they've decided

Nigel reads village but then breaks my heart with the 3 Mario guesses so esrly in the game. Doesnt sit well.

Gertie, well I dont like Gertie! Bottom of her FFA and throws me straight in as he vote, felt throw away to me.

Riona I hashed out above, but it's not really suspicious behaviour what she did but still doesn't sit great with me.

Eva - Screams wolf or someone taking the piss after yesterdays goings on.

Jake - No read really, seems to be chief integrator asking all the tough questions. Voted for me cause of my Avatar but wouldn't blame him based on my input yesterday. Antagonizing too many people to be a wolf IMO.

Yourself, I've no real read on either, so I'll have to go back and look again! Under the radar I'd say!

I'm missing someone I think

You do say you don't like Gertie here to be fair to you.
    FFA 2
    Eva - I'm voting here unless she comes back
    Isla- completely flying under the radar, definitely didn't register on a read back much either which hits me as wolfy.
    Gertie- slim but the FFA thing yesterday didn't sit well with me, granted I wasn't around yesterday but didn't like the rationale.

Eva gets the vote so far, even a role claim needs some corroboration after yesterdays bull**** tbh

Gertie is down on the bottom of your FFA (I don't usually place to much emphasis on position in FFAs but you did earlier on. Gertrude, the person you know is a wolf, is below Eva who you think is a wolf (perhaps fairly) and Isla who you say didn't give you a read either way which is itself wolfy.
    I actually give up on this gsme, what the **** was Eva playing at! Seriously ****ed us with posting utter ****e!

We need a BG miracle tomorrow!

You either needed a miracle or to have voted for the person you knew was a wolf.

• Advertisement

If youre gonna lie Wini, make sure your actions before your claim back it up.

I did. My breadcrumbs match my story and play. Even the doubt in Verns death can be explained.

You sadly with your peek Gert story doesnt.

Dead Wolf Walking

Wini Conor and Gerty are the wolves.

Get them.... after Steve

Steve, Clodagh, Gert, Wini, Connor.

(Is Connor playing? I literally have no read on him....)

After that, it's a case of figuring out the convert, and that's going to get easier and easier as we're picked off.

I'm a little worried, though, bout if we've got enough numbers though. I honestly think we could be at a point where we're deciding which wolf team wins.

Actually, add Mary to the list (like Connor) who has slipped under my radar completely.

Wini is gone.... its like.... shes in shame hiding after being caught out

Wini is gone.... its like.... shes in shame hiding after being caught out

I mean, Gert's role claim got dismantled, and now Wini's is too. :pac:

Connor, your turn. :P

Great work Gab.

Sorry, Riona. Guess it was my turn to win today :P

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Sorry, Riona. Guess it was my turn to win today :P

What? I’ve had no notification of a challenge today? You pulling my leg Phil?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

I’m totally confused by both Wini and Jake but leaning Wini as the third of our wolf’s.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

So Wini didn't vote for Gerti even though she knows she's a wolf. Or reveal for the good of the village. And has a more convoluted explanation with each post. Well, let's see what this new amazing power she got today is?

Advertisement