Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Mario vs Sonic - NEXT LEVEL

Options
1353637383941»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Well done village and everyone for playing. Big thanks to Kitten and Pter, both a joy to work with.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Necro wrote: »
    Sup Jakerjoe :)

Thanks for the protect, shame it didn't work :(

I tried.

Who was everybody...?

Whi tried to kill me twice?

duffman13 wrote: »
    Howya BJ

Hi

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

beakerjoe wrote: »
    I tried.

Who was everybody...?

Whi tried to kill me twice?

That was me well technically Gertie put the kill order in

That was me well technically Gertie put the kill order in

Im just glad I made one successful protect.

Ive come along way since Groundskeeper Willie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Desmond WW wrote: »
    58 seconds?? Who let Grandad play??

It was 41 seconds...and a crackin' time if I do say so myself, that bee near the end caught me off guard! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Im just glad I made one successful protect.

Ive come along way since Groundskeeper Willie

:) Should have killed you earlier! Hadn't a clue who you were gonna protect!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

quickbeam wrote: »
    Bounty, did you ever use the gift we gave you?

Wait you gave me the extra peek? Bowser...why? do I have a backroom to read? Cos I did use it, to catch... Clodagh!!

That said I kept that to myself cos Clodagh seemed to be rumbled anyway and I didn't even expect the Isla thing to happen and thought to just let it be Steve then You flipping instead of coming out as Seer at that point.

:) Should have killed you earlier! Hadn't a clue who you were gonna protect!

I had my fun....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Yeah as myself. Now that I’m looking I only see MK’s goodie rooms too, not SW’s.

Anyone else having this problem?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Wait you gave me the extra peek? Bowser...why? do I have a backroom to read? Cos I did use it, to catch... Clodagh!!

That said I kept that to myself cos Clodagh seemed to be rumbled anyway and I didn't even expect the Isla thing to happen and thought to just let it be Steve then You flipping instead of coming out as Seer at that point.

Yeah. But it was cursed. You’d have got the wrong result. Except as I peeked good to the seer it actually told you I was bad.

I expected you to announce your gift and a discussion to ensue about how best to use it.

I actually don’t think the gift peek should have been subject to the same rules as the seer peek but I probably would say that considering it blew back in my face.

Aw well. :(

kitten_k wrote: »
    Anyone else having this problem?

I don’t any more.

Hi Wini Gerty

Sod off :p

Sod off :p

We had fun in our tussle.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

Riona account reset :(

It’s so weird everyone posting as themselves. I can’t keep track of who’s who.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Yeah. But it was cursed. You’d have got the wrong result. Except as I peeked good to the seer it actually told you I was bad.

I expected you to announce your gift and a discussion to ensue about how best to use it.

I actually don’t think the gift peek should have been subject to the same rules as the seer peek but I probably would say that considering it blew back in my face.

Aw well. :(

When I got the peek result, I immediately asked the mods doesn't the Alpha peek good? Got no response. Worried about it for a bit but then When you seemed to be being lined up behind Steve as a wolf anyway I just thought yup shure I peeked that anyway :pac:

Whiplashy wrote: »

Jake, nice to meet you

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Kolido wrote: »
    It was 41 seconds...and a crackin' time if I do say so myself, that bee near the end caught me off guard! :D

Have you been twitching all this time to reply? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Whiplashy wrote: »

Takes a few games, remembering all the players AND all the Anon accounts is a hassle I'd imagine, I think most of us knew each other before the Anon accounts came in and it was really weird, like playing with a totally new group for the first few games.

I was Conor, we could have gone far Riona

We had fun in our tussle.

That was very funny to read, I'd probably be seething if you were talking to me like that but "wolf" as a response to most things was just hilarious

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Oh man. That last two pages of sonic and tails is heart breaking ;_;

• Advertisement

Kolido wrote:
    2 players PM'd me an actual time of day rather than a time in secs for the Sonic challenge, maybe I worded the rule wrong.

Hands up. One of them was me. Anyone wanna admit to being the other?

(Actually feel a little bit better that it wasn’t just me)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Reading the backrooms, it seems their is some confusion to what a flip is.

When you use auto-priest, and somebody dies, the flip is that little detail that comes from the auto-priest.

so we lynch bob, and he flips green. jsut means that auto-priest reported that bob was good

so wolves munch fred and he flips Vigilante.

Cody WW was mod killed. cody was bad.

so, cody flipped red or bad or whatever.

the flip, is the info you are given from the auto-priest, when somebody dies, for any manner.

sKeith wrote: »
    Reading the backrooms, it seems their is some confusion to what a flip is.

When you use auto-priest, and somebody dies, the flip is that little detail that comes from the auto-priest.

so we lynch bob, and he flips green. jsut means that auto-priest reported that bob was good

so wolves munch fred and he flips Vigilante.

Cody WW was mod killed. cody was bad.

so, cody flipped red or bad or whatever.

the flip, is the info you are given from the auto-priest, when somebody dies, for any manner.

Me? I know what it means in normal circumstances, ie, “Cody flips bad” means Cody is bad. It was the way it was phrased that confused me: “who would you flip right now?”

As in you can flip good or you can flip bad. But it didn’t make sense that you could just flip or choose someone to flip. Compare the piece I quoted of Des’s which I understood with the quote of Vernon’s.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

quickbeam wrote:
    As in you can flip good or you can flip bad. But it didn’t make sense that you could just flip or choose someone to flip. Compare the piece I quoted of Des’s which I understood with the quote of Vernon’s.

Ah, yeah sorry that was me slipping into jargon.

Context was if you had ultimate authority who would you flip.

Basically who's alignment would you like to see most. Mine was Steve at that time (Sorry Steve)

Me? I know what it means in normal circumstances, ie, “Cody flips bad” means Cody is bad. It was the way it was phrased that confused me: “who would you flip right now?”

I think it was veron who asked,

if you had the full authority to make it happen, who would you flip right now.
    I had the full authority about 2 hours or so before the question, and i choose katie, and she flipped good.

The question can be interpeted as, if you were able to kill anyone right now, who would you choose to, knowing you will find out their allignment.

Requesting to be granted super cop powers. cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

sKeith wrote:
    Requesting to be granted super cop powers. cheers.

Done. Enjoy!

Advertisement