Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Mario vs Sonic - NEXT LEVEL

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Sorry, who are the confirmed goods from Marioland?

Before the conversion, Nidge was unchallenged since day 1 as Luigi (like you). I believe that claim.

The Shroomies are also believing Jake is Yoshi, I'm skeptical but willing to let it go for now as there's more important things to deal with. He claimed pre conversion and also set himself up with a Yoshi post in his first.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

I think so too however we've both got a different 3! The other thing is, it's potentially 2 kills or max 3 to eliminate Mario island as opposed to 3 potentially 4 to eliminate Sonic island. We need to reduce the kill rate

Potentially 2 kills for Mario island? Where are you getting that Wini? Unless I've missed something major then there are at least 3 wolves from Mario Island. The only dead wolf is from Sonic so that means you've got your islands mixed up.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    @vernon that’s short sighted, no matter where the convert came from he’s going to your team, the widens the net further to catch the last wolf on Evil Sonic. Getting rid of Evil Mario means less kills

@Mary even if I have been converted the above logic holds true. You seem to have taken massive offence to my skimming posts and inadvertently bumping you up the queue, I’ve apologised, for the sake of the village you’d want to get over it and not let it cloud logic

Don't worry im not going to tunnel you. Steve is the target. If he flips bad, I will be voting Clodagh next unless something changes. Won't be going for yourself. That said im sure if someone bumped you up beside Isla (not saying thats exactly the same) you would point out the innacuracy too.

why no matter where the convert came from is he going to the Sonic baddies team?

In fact, I'm almost certain I'm the earliest vote on Steve so if we tie wagons he'll still die.

God my analysis would love a tied lynch of Steve VS Isla or Conor

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Sorry, who are the confirmed goods from Marioland?

No one is confirmed.

Yoshi is me and Luigi is Nigel

• Advertisement

As in we have claimed roles

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Because the convert seems to have come from the Shamen? Or is that wrong?

Vernon WW wrote: »
    In fact, I'm almost certain I'm the earliest vote on Steve so if we tie wagons he'll still die.

God my analysis would love a tied lynch of Steve VS Isla or Conor

Split wagons help nobody, would only allow someone to slip under the net. I’d prefer consensus on strategy before we lynch

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Given me and Mario competed for a prize this morning, I’d be more inclined to think the wolves also competed for a prize too, so I’d guess that’s where the conversion was from.

What indicates the Shamans involvement? maybe I am wrong and missed this completely but I didn't think conversion was a Shaman type power and instead thought something like that usually came from a wolf team winning a task.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

He'll going on team sonic evil bit can be drawn from anywhere as it was after reunification

Split wagons help nobody, would only allow someone to slip under the net. I’d prefer consensus on strategy before we lynch

Oh yes they do in this game as we have flips :)

We might be able to see who the other wolves are, or indeed who's doing some bussing on a wolf destined for death.

It'll never happen unless the villagers came to an agreement on it though, wolves won't allow that to happen as it exposes them too much

Mary WW wrote: »
    What indicates the Shamans involvement? maybe I am wrong and missed this completely but I didn't think conversion was a Shaman type power and instead thought something like that usually came from a wolf team winning a task.

Shaman powers are usually dealers choice, as in they can cover anything.
    A conversion for surviving three days wouldn’t be out of the question.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Potentially 2 kills for Mario island? Where are you getting that Wini? Unless I've missed something major then there are at least 3 wolves from Mario Island. The only dead wolf is from Sonic so that means you've got your islands mixed up.

Thanks Gab, I got my islands mixed up

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

I'm voting Steve tonight, if I was on original island I'd be voting Gertie but catch a wolf kill a wolf and the consensus from the other island is Steve is a lock wolf

On thinking of the conversion, if you are wolves Jake is an absolute lock for conversion, the one man who can block kills however Nigels posts have shifted a bit since conversion. I know it's shading but **** it, pointing it out for future reference! Yoshi could be vitally important to both the wolf teams against each other to be honest

I'm voting Steve tonight, if I was on original island I'd be voting Gertie but catch a wolf kill a wolf and the consensus from the other island is Steve is a lock wolf

On thinking of the conversion, if you are wolves Jake is an absolute lock for conversion, the one man who can block kills however Nigels posts have shifted a bit since conversion. I know it's shading but **** it, pointing it out for future reference! Yoshi could be vitally important to both the wolf teams against each other to be honest

Or Riona, who admitted to winning an extra life. That's basically getting two wolves

Nice diversion Wini
    @Vernon be careful of wolves spreading dissension

Task 1 is to get the wolves we knew about before we almagmated

An outed Sonic, Yoshi, Luigi or 2 life Riona would have to be best value for conversions. Wolves may have tried to go for someone less expected though

If you think there’s as much chance of the conversion joining the Mario team as the Sonic team then I’m happy to go with Steve.

If you think the conversion joined the Sonic team then we should go after our three

Or Riona, who admitted to winning an extra life. That's basically getting two wolves

The wolves know Im who I am as they hit me and I was protected. They have not converted me, Ill be dead come morning.

Riona would be the obvious choice, but they usually dont pick the obvious choice.

I also dont believe Nigels changed his posting style much. Explain Wini?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Why so anti Gerty, wini?

Jake WW wrote: »
    The wolves know Im who I am as they hit me and I was protected. They have not converted me, Ill be dead come morning.

Riona would be the obvious choice, but they usually dont pick the obvious choice.

I also dont believe Nigels changed his posting style much. Explain Wini?

Ok well if that's true I'm more inclined to believe your claim as it would make sense to out yourself this morning. Still don't like you asking others roles to claim though.

Time will tell I guess.

Rionas two lives are extremely pro wolf imo, more I think about it I'd definitely take her. If we have to lynch Riona we'll have to do it twice which could mess us up at endgame

He's technically right though. There's 7 left from Shroomie Land, and 2 active role claims, which means if both Nidge and Jake are legit then that leaves 3 wolves in five.

Statistically there's a 60% chance of hitting a wolf if we lynch into that grouping.

What if I told you it was a 75% chance?

I know Mario, have done since the start.
    @Phil can confirm that 37 was enough to win today’s task

Hello Luigi.

Went with 97 :(

Ok well if that's true I'm more inclined to believe your claim as it would make sense to out yourself this morning. Still don't like you asking others roles to claim though.

Time will tell I guess.

Rionas two lives are extremely pro wolf imo, more I think about it I'd definitely take her. If we have to lynch Riona we'll have to do it twice which could mess us up at endgame

At the time I had no idea we were being combined.

My thought process was we can see who claims roles and who counter claims and work from there.

Can you confirm that I know Mario from that?

I definitely want to lynch into your lot, but Steve has to die first, I can't let his wolfy ass live another day. If there was a bullet we could move on and lynch one of your guys then

Time will tell I guess.

But would wolves go for the obvious choice?

Can you confirm that I know Mario from that?

I can confirm you have access to Mario's chambers anyway. Which means it's likely that you do, cause Tails would have known my number, but only through knowing me.

• Advertisement

I definitely want to lynch into your lot, but Steve has to die first, I can't let his wolfy ass live another day. If there was a bullet we could move on and lynch one of your guys then

Like I’ve said if you think the convert joined Sonic then go for Mario and vica versa, you have to forget about Steve, for your Steve we have Isla, Conor and Wini, they’re all wolves

Advertisement