Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Mario vs Sonic - NEXT LEVEL

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    But would wolves go for the obvious choice?

I'd go for the best chance of getting my team over the line. I'm not a wolf so I have no clue if abilities would survive conversion. Likely not I think tbh.

Two lives as a prize though....that would definitely survive conversion

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Like I’ve said if you think the convert joined Sonic then go for Mario and vica versa, you have to forget about Steve, for your Steve we have Isla, Conor and Wini, they’re all wolves

I'll go with consensus from the group on Sonic. A red flip on the Shroomies is definitely better for data and analysis from my perspective, then I could see where they voted the last two days

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

So let’s go with Isla?

Too many wolves, not enough lynches is our problem Nidge :pac:

So let’s go with Isla?

Fcuk it. If you're that confident on Isla with I presume extra info ;)

I'm down for it

• Advertisement

You’ve gotten my extra info!
    And genuinely if the convert is gone to Sonic that’s where we should go

You’ve gotten my extra info!
    And genuinely if the convert is gone to Sonic that’s where we should go

Ok, I believe you. I'll switch to Isla

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Im happy with any if these jokers.... Isla it is

Vote logged for Isla

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Is anyone against going for Isla? I’m not btw, just making sure it’s a group decision.

• Advertisement

Im happy with Conor, Isla and Steve.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Nice diversion Wini
    @Vernon be careful of wolves spreading dissension

Task 1 is to get the wolves we knew about before we almagmated

Diversion? I'm locked on Steve tonight, I could be munched tomorrow, your way way down my list of priorities but no harm pointing out people I believe may be converted.

Steve
    Clodagh
    Gertie
    Isla
    Conor

That's my current order. There is wild card wolf now and I like to write my thoughts down

Diversion? I'm locked on Steve tonight, I could be munched tomorrow, your way way down my list of priorities but no harm pointing out people I believe may be converted.

Steve
    Clodagh
    Gertie
    Isla
    Conor

That's my current order. There is wild card wolf now and I like to write my thoughts down

Wooooah

Why do you think youll be munched?

Ive got to hear this

Riona WW wrote: »
    Is anyone against going for Isla? I’m not btw, just making sure it’s a group decision.

It's everyone's individual call. My thirst for data wants a red flip on Shroomie Land.

Both are more than likely wolves, so either way we'll get them eventually

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Steve
    Clodagh
    Gertie
    Isla
    Conor

So you’re not going with the group consensus, if the consensus is Isla?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Gonna stick with Steve. catch a wolf, kill a wolf and all that.

If more vote for Isla and she flips bad great but I feel like Team Sonic had the final 2 wolves before the thread merger and I see no reason to leave that course

Mary WW wrote: »
    Gonna stick with Steve. catch a wolf, kill a wolf and all that.

If more vote for Isla and she flips bad great but I feel like Team Sonic had the final 2 wolves before the thread merger and I see no reason to leave that course

The more wolves we find through data and analysis the easier it becomes though.

If I get to see a red flip on Shroomie Land I can narrow down the likely wolves there through my doctorate in wagonomics

Riona WW wrote: »
    So you’re not going with the group consensus, if the consensus is Isla?

I'd rather Gertie first but Isla and Conor are good alternatives for me tbh.

Vernon WW wrote: »
    The more wolves we find through data and analysis the easier it becomes though.

If I get to see a red flip on Shroomie Land I can narrow down the likely wolves there through my doctorate in wagonomics

Are you (not Nigel or anyone else who could have been converted) more certain of Isla than you were Steve? Are you even equally certain?

Jake WW wrote: »
    Wooooah

Why do you think youll be munched?

Ive got to hear this

Why wouldnt I think I'd be munched like? It could happen anytime and if I'm absolutely blasting 3 wolves out of it, they'll eventually wanna shut me up

• Advertisement

Mary WW wrote: »
    Are you (not Nigel or anyone else who could have been converted) more certain of Isla than you were Steve? Are you even equally certain?

I've been keeping up with their thread as well (not allowed to talk about it obviously) but I'm pretty convinced Isla is their groups Liam. So yeah.

But I have no issue with anyone wanting to kill Steve first either. If you're more certain on Steve, stay there.

We're convinced on Steve, they're convinced on Isla.

It matters not a jot to me as long as we hit a wolf. Only way we'll win this game is through both sets of villagers on each island cooperating and working together.

As you say I am more certain on Steve so will stay there but will be happy out if more people go for Team Mario's prime suspect and he turns out to be bad. The more wolves found the better no matter where they come from

@Vernon who is yer third wolf?

@Vernon who is yer third wolf?

Based on the assumption that Steve is a wolf (and that's not fully confirmed until he dies, but I'm like 90% certain), Clodagh is the other wolf imo

Why wouldnt I think I'd be munched like? It could happen anytime and if I'm absolutely blasting 3 wolves out of it, they'll eventually wanna shut me up

Why you ? For example Im more likely to be munched.

Thing is YOU arent blasting 3 wolves single handledy or am i unaware of the situation.

Plus the longer you are alive, if you are good, the longer they can say Im good, lynch Wini.

Shut you up? Are you doing anything special to worry the wolves?

I'd honestly put me as more likely to be munched than you Wini, and that's before we mention our roled players

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Again, why are you so hot on Gerty?

Just coming back now. The shift to Isla is to get lynch date, yes? Have a vote in for Steve, but will switch if needed.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

I’d still like to stick on Steve.

There’s a Shaman in Team Wario (unless Liam was Shaman) and there’s someone who peeks good. Shamans in particular tend To get stronger as games go on too.

I’m happy if Isla goes too, and wouldn’t mind splitting the votes anyway (to cover ourselves in case of a draw or some other shenanigans).

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    I'd honestly put me as more likely to be munched than you Wini, and that's before we mention our roled players

Can BG protect Vernon? We'd get another night of Wagonomics

• Advertisement

Phil WW wrote: »
    I’d still like to stick on Steve.

There’s a Shaman in Team Wario (unless Liam was Shaman) and there’s someone who peeks good. Shamans in particular tend To get stronger as games go on too.

I’m happy if Isla goes too, and wouldn’t mind splitting the votes anyway (to cover ourselves in case of a draw or some other shenanigans).

Oh I'm delighted we're getting some sort of split in the votes. It's very pro village with two wolf teams in the mix

Advertisement