Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Awaiting installation of Fibre Box

• 12-03-2019 1:32pm

After months of back and forth, I was told that I needed a box put up on the pole outside my house.
    Several of these boxes have been placed along my road but, for some reason, mine was not done leading to Eir technicians saying that the only solution was to cut down several trees on other's property, instead of using the underground ducting for cable.

So, finally, agreed that the ducting should be used but this was several months ago and I have heard nothing since.

Could you please look into it...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

Cork_exile wrote: »
    After months of back and forth, I was told that I needed a box put up on the pole outside my house.
    Several of these boxes have been placed along my road but, for some reason, mine was not done leading to Eir technicians saying that the only solution was to cut down several trees on other's property, instead of using the underground ducting for cable.

So, finally, agreed that the ducting should be used but this was several months ago and I have heard nothing since.

Could you please look into it...
    Hi Cork_excile 

Could you pm me your eircode and I will look into this for you. 

Many thanks

Linzi

Advertisement