Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting Charged for EIR Broadband talk unlimited .

• 12-03-2019 2:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭

Hi , so my parents signed up for Eir Fibre extreme over a year ago and since their contract has ended they have been getting charged for talk unlimited which they dont need or use , Can they just get broadband only . 

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

djskip316i wrote: »
    Hi , so my parents signed up for Eir Fibre extreme over a year ago and since their contract has ended they have been getting charged for talk unlimited which they dont need or use , Can they just get broadband only . 

Thanks
    Hi djskip316i, 

Your parents would have to contact our loyalty team who will be able to change their plan to broadband only. 

They will need to give 30 days notice to change over. 

Thanks, 
    Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭djskip316i

Thanks
    Hi djskip316i, 

Your parents would have to contact our loyalty team who will be able to change their plan to broadband only. 

Thanks, 
    Grainne
    What is the contact number for your loyalty team . thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

Thanks
    Hi djskip316i, 

Thanks, 
    Grainne
    What is the contact number for your loyalty team . thanks
    Hi djskip316i, 

The number to call is 1901. Once this call is answered you need to advise you wish to cancel and you will then be put through to our loyalty team. 

Thanks, 
    Grainne

Advertisement