Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

company closing down?

Options
  • 12-03-2019 2:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭

Been working in the company for over a year now. There is clearance deal for about a week now, my 'boss' said first
    - that they are changing their products to totally different, different products( and they will have different job for me instead delivery driver) then
    - that we are renovating, and it might be closed for few months for renovating - starting very soon(he will let me know, they need to sell first from the shelves), and gently asked me if I'm looking for something else.
    My question is if company as it seams closing down, why I didn't receive any formal letter?
    Can I claim my Holiday pay for previous and current year? I also haven't been paid for two weeks now - and was told I will be texted to come if they revived payslip.
    If company closes down - will I receive redundancy as with previous company? Worst thing that I'm expecting I will come to that place and it will be closed with no information.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Bandana boy

no statutory redundancy before two years service

you will be due any owed holidays at roughly 1.75 days a month worked .

Advertisement