Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancellation of account due to account holder passing away.

• 12-03-2019 3:05pm

Hello im looking for some advice on the cancellation of an Eir account which was belong to may late father who recently passed away.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

Hello im looking for some advice on the cancellation of an Eir account which was belong to may late father who recently passed away.
    Thanks.
    Hi Jack Five 

Sincerest condolences on your loss.  You would need to send the account details to the following email address ~ accountchange@eir.ie

Kind regards

Linzi  

eir: Linzi wrote: »
    Thanks.
    Hi Jack Five 

Sincerest condolences on your loss.  You would need to send the account details to the following email address ~ accountchange@eir.ie

Kind regards

Linzi  
    Hi Linzi, in regards to the email address you gave me how long will i be waiting for a reply, thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

eir: Linzi wrote: »
    Thanks.
    Hi Jack Five 

Kind regards

Linzi  
    Hi Linzi, in regards to the email address you gave me how long will i be waiting for a reply, thanks.
    Hi Jack Five 

Can you pm your fathers account details and I will look into this for you. 

Name
    Account Number
    1st line of address
    DOB

Many thanks

Linzi

Advertisement