Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pensions Plan

Options
  • 12-03-2019 3:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello,
    I just wanted to know if I need to make and appointment to discuss about a possible pension plan or if it could be done by email.
    And also if I need to book an appointment does it need to be in my branch or could it be in any other branch? Example, my branch is O'Connell Street but the closest to me is Arran quay.

Thank you
    Anna

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: John

anna.mgt wrote: »
    Hello,
    I just wanted to know if I need to make and appointment to discuss about a possible pension plan or if it could be done by email.
    And also if I need to book an appointment does it need to be in my branch or could it be in any other branch? Example, my branch is O'Connell Street but the closest to me is Arran quay.

Thank you
    Anna

Hi anna.mgt,

Thank you for getting in touch.

We would advise that you book an appointment with an Insurance and Investment Manager in Branch to discuss a Pension Plan. This can be done in any Bank of Ireland Branch it doesn't have to be your holding branch.

I have attached our online Branch booking form here -> https://goo.gl/vF96iE

Many Thanks

John

Advertisement