Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eir, Europe's worst service

• 12-03-2019 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

I tried to have phone line put in the house for my mother through eir, 3 engineer failed to install a line and I cancelled the order after phoning several times they told me that was fine, I have now had money taken from my bank account regarding some sim card that I know nothing about, people! Never ever risk going to this bunch of unprofessional uncaring gangster's as Thier only policy is to rip people off .
    My mother is 88 by the way.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

I tried to have phone line put in the house for my mother through eir, 3 engineer failed to install a line and I cancelled the order after phoning several times they told me that was fine, I have now had money taken from my bank account regarding some sim card that I know nothing about, people! Never ever risk going to this bunch of unprofessional uncaring gangster's as Thier only policy is to rip people off .
    My mother is 88 by the way.
    Hi Charlie1962, 

Sincere apologies for the poor customer experience. 

Could you PM the following details and I will certainly investigate this? 
    1. Registered Name
    2. Registered Address
    3. Account Number
    4. DOB
    5. Are you the Account Holder / Authorised User?

As soon as I get this information I can investigate why you were charged. 

Thanks, 
    Grainne

Advertisement