Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancellation

• 13-03-2019 9:20am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭

Hi.
    Can someone from eir please advise on what steps need to be followed to cancel a business mobile number (or two). Is there a form I will need to sign etc? I can’t get through by phone, and don’t have hours to spend on hold. I also have a broadband/landline account, which I am happy to keep provided this is dealt with. Otherwise I’ll have to cancel the direct debit and cancel the whole lot.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

jlm29 wrote: »
    Hi.  
    Can someone from eir please advise on what steps need to be followed to cancel a business mobile number (or two).  Is there a form I will need to sign etc?    I can’t get through by phone, and don’t have hours to spend on hold.  I also have a broadband/landline account, which I am happy to keep provided this is dealt with.  Otherwise I’ll have to cancel the direct debit and cancel the whole lot.
    Hi jlm29, 

Unfortunately, we are unable to deal with business accounts on this forum. 

The details on how to contact our business care team can be found here

Thanks, 
    Grainne

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭jlm29

Hi jlm29, 

Thanks, 
    Grainne

I don’t want advice specific to my account, I had hoped that someone can me what is involved, and perhaps send a form, or give me an address to write to.
    Unfortunately, the phones are not answered when I call, so it seems I am expected to continue to pay for a service I cannot avail of indefinitely.

Hi jlm29, 

Thanks, 
    Grainne

I don’t want advice specific to my account, I had hoped that someone can me what is involved, and perhaps send a form, or give me an address to write to.  
    Unfortunately, the phones are not answered when I call, so it seems I am expected to continue to pay for a service I cannot avail of indefinitely.
    Hi jlm29, 

I have been advised if you call 1800601701 this will get you straight through to our business team and they will then take your cancellation notice. 

Thanks, 
    Grainne601 701

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭jlm29

Hi jlm29, 

I have been advised if you call 1800601701 this will get you straight through to our business team and they will then take your cancellation notice. 

Thanks, 
    Grainne601 701

Thank you, ill try it this afternoon

Hi jlm29, 

Thanks, 
    Grainne601 701

Thank you, ill try it this afternoon
    No problem jlm29, 

Glad to help. 

Thanks, 
    Grainne

• Advertisement
Advertisement