Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bank statement for a closed account

Options
  • 13-03-2019 10:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hello,

I closed my BOI account 3 years ago and I need a statement for the year 2014. Is it possible to get this and how can I request?

thanks,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: John

gzckrg wrote: »
    Hello,

I closed my BOI account 3 years ago and I need a statement for the year 2014. Is it possible to get this and how can I request?

thanks,

Hi gzckrg,

Thank you for getting in touch today.

If you hold other Accounts with us you can call our customer service team on 0818 365 365 (or 00 353 1 4044000 from abroad) and request this statement after verification.

If you do not hold any Accounts with us you can either put this request in writing to the Bank of Ireland branch that your Account was linked to or you can go into a Bank of Ireland branch with photo I.D. and request this over the counter. I have attached our branch locator for full address details here - > https://goo.gl/RXMZeS

Many Thanks.

John

Advertisement