Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adding a US-based Euro account as a payee in 365

Options
  • 13-03-2019 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭

Hi - I need to add a US based Euro account for payments. It's no immediately obvious how to do this through banking 365

I'd appreciate any help - I've attached a screenshot of the details

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: John

stuf wrote: »
    Hi - I need to add a US based Euro account for payments. It's no immediately obvious how to do this through banking 365

Hi Stuf,

Thanks for getting in touch.

On your Banking 365 online Account you would only be able to transfer funds to a US based Account in Dollars. If you want to send this payment in Euro it has to be done in Branch with a completed Interpay form (attached) -> https://goo.gl/uxY4sn

Many Thanks

John

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭stuf

stuf wrote: »

Hi Stuf,

Thanks for getting in touch.

On your Banking 365 online Account you would only be able to transfer funds to a US based Account in Dollars. If you want to send this payment in Euro it has to be done in Branch with a completed Interpay form (attached) -> https://goo.gl/uxY4sn

Many Thanks

John
    Thanks John - I've easier ways of doing this outside of BOI but I would have rather have done it straight from 365 

Advertisement