Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HORRIBLE CASHIER IN <REMOVED> BRANCH!

Options
  • 13-03-2019 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭

Something needs to be done about the <snip> cashier in the <snip> branch. Simply put. She is <snip>. Its that simple and she should NOT be allowed to be near the public. Her attitude stinks. 

I was treated like **** when going in to get some change for my boss, like I've been doing for the last 30 odd years there. The accout name is on  a list and I asked her  to check it. This happened with her once before and same thing, its not my account, so why would I need to being the account number.

<snip>. Her attitude stinks. So get her off the desk.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Tacitus Kilgore

malene wrote: »
    Something needs to be done about the <snip> cashier in the <snip> branch. Simply put. She is <snip>. Its that simple and she should NOT be allowed to be near the public. Her attitude stinks. 

I was treated like **** when going in to get some change for my boss, like I've been doing for the last 30 odd years there. The accout name is on  a list and I asked her  to check it. This happened with her once before and same thing, its not my account, so why would I need to being the account number.

Thanks.
    You don't seem too pleasant yourself now in fairness, no details of anything except a strong whiff of self importance in your post.  

I wonder what the cashier thinks of you? 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,057 ✭✭✭.......

You do realise that you have just publicly identified someone on a public forum and said something defamatory about them and as such could be looking at being sued?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,694 ✭✭✭Allinall

OP reported.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,193 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Wow!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,351 ✭✭✭KaneToad

Only one person in this story seems like a bitch. Hint: it's not the cashier.

• Advertisement
  • Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Mod Note:
    OP has received a yellow card for that post and the post has been edited to remove the identifying comments and the personal insults. No more comments on OP's attitude now please, let's leave this for reps to reply to.

Thanks all. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

malene wrote: »

Thanks.

Hi malene,

The reason we ask that you have details of the account the transaction relates to is to ensure the queue at the cash desk moves efficiently avoiding delays for yourself and other customers. This would have been why you were requested to do this previously.

We ask that anyone posting here remains respectful to us and our colleagues and we would ask you to read our Boards Charter prior to posting.

Thanks
    Tara

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement