Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancellation

• 13-03-2019 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Called the cancellation number this morning and was told waiting times were 30 minutes and of the availability of web chat to cancel service.

Went on web chat twice and was asked to hold by representatives who when twice transferring me ended chat session.

Just want to cancel service, can you help?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

bigmick1 wrote: »
    Called the cancellation number this morning and was told waiting times were 30 minutes and of the availability of web chat to cancel service.

Went on web chat twice and was asked to hold by representatives who when twice transferring me ended chat session.

Hi bigmick1, 

We are unable to take cancellation notice on this forum. The process to cancel your account can be found here

Thanks, 
    Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 38 bigmick1

Hi bigmick1, 

We are unable to take cancellation notice on this forum. The process to cancel your account can be found here

Thanks, 
    Grainne
    Hi Grainne,

I called this number and waiting times were 30 mins. This cant be done on web chat?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

Hi bigmick1, 

Thanks, 
    Grainne
    Hi Grainne,

I called this number and waiting times were 30 mins. This cant be done on web chat?
    Hi bigmick1, 

The only way that you can cancel your account is by calling our loyalty team or by sending a letter. All the details are in the link I provided above. 

Thanks,
    Grainne

Advertisement