Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dormant Account

Options
  • 13-03-2019 2:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

Hello,
    I left Ireland in 1999 and closed my BOI accounts. Lately I have been getting correspondence at my parents’ house in Ireland with an NSC account number listed but I have no idea what the account is. Could you advise me on the best way to verify this?
    Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: John

oranje wrote: »
    Hello,
    I left Ireland in 1999 and closed my BOI accounts. Lately I have been getting correspondence at my parents’ house in Ireland with an NSC account number listed but I have no idea what the account is. Could you advise me on the best way to verify this?
    Thanks!

Hi oranje,

Thank you for contacting us today.

Is it possible that you may have forgotten to close an Account with us before you left? We would not be sending correspondence to addresses of accounts that are closed.

You mentioned that you have a NSC / Account number. If you call us on 00 353 1 2500 362 an advisor can take these Account details and confirm the status of the Account with you.

Many Thanks

John

Advertisement