Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eir Talk App

• 13-03-2019 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭

Hi,

I am unable to find the eir Talk app in Google Play to install it, any ideas??

I tried searching the store itself for it and also by clicking on the Google Play icon for the app via the eir.ie website.

Thanks
    Mike

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

Hi,

I tried searching the store itself for it and also by clicking on the Google Play icon for the app via the eir.ie website.

Thanks
    Mike
    Hi Mike 

Does you phone have all the recent updates on it?

~Linzi

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Thekeencyclist

eir: Linzi wrote: »
    Hi,

Thanks
    Mike
    Hi Mike 

Does you phone have all the recent updates on it?

~Linzi
    Yes.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 970 ✭✭✭somebody_else

Hi
    Looks like application doesn't exist anymore:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.witsoftware.eirTalk

[font=arial, sans-serif]We're sorry, the requested URL was not found on this server.[/font]

I'm not surprised as it was crappy one.

Tom

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

Hi,

Thanks
    Mike
    Hi
    Looks like application doesn't exist anymore:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.witsoftware.eirTalk

[font=arial, sans-serif]We're sorry, the requested URL was not found on this server.[/font]

I'm not surprised as it was crappy one.

Tom
    We are aware there is a problem with the eir talk app not showing up in the App stores.  We are looking into this and hope to have this rectified as soon as possible.

Kind regards

Linzi

Advertisement